CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Hanafie

Carmen Soo oh Carmen Soo

[Copy link]
Post time 3-4-2009 05:06 PM | Show all posts
carmen ni mmg vry friendly and humble.. natural beauty !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2009 05:32 PM | Show all posts

Test

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2009 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adreen77 at 3-4-2009 16:51
nampak romantiok echo dgn carmen ....arghhh jatuh cinta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxmAr_R9My8&feature=related

oo yes..memula tgk dulu mcm tgk Nurul n Ajai nyanyi..tapi..wohoooo..dorang ni lagi nampak cool n romantik....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 05:35 PM | Show all posts
cerita nie kat philipine sangat popular dah hbis dah..my frens kt philipine siap tnya pasal Awal Ashaari dia minat kat awal..hehehee

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2009 05:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #84 sue_susanna77's post

yup dah jual DVD dah kat sana...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 05:49 PM | Show all posts
teringat mase memule dia jadi model iklan..
"nasi goreng...nasi goreng..." x ingt iklan ape...tp suke dgr dia pronoun nasi goreng tu....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-4-2009 05:58 PM | Show all posts

Berjayaa!

Ok Hana..Ana...n all the rest...njoy the vids..terus dr sini ok

The BUZZ part 2~echo singing for Carmen

Echomen~E-LIVE

Echomen~Baguio

ALChybYKHOI

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 05:59 PM | Show all posts
popular dia kat filipina tu..lame2 duk filipina terus..kan jadi mcm kes miler yg cari mkn kt indon.terus duk sane pastu lupe terus negara sendiri..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2009 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Hana_Olijas at 3-4-2009 11:27
ronaaaaaaaaaa!!!

dia mmg simple... she's the type not trying so hard to be beautiful

hanaaaaaaaa!!!!

korek!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 06:02 PM | Show all posts
La...die ni ke...
punye la kawan aku ckp ade sorg mesian actress jd femes kat negara dia
haram aku tak tau ahakssssss...
kate femes die nih kat sana

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2009 06:20 PM | Show all posts

Reply #87 Ummi_78's post

thanks Ummi_78's..sukerrr.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2009 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by chiquititamichi at 3-4-2009 17:49
teringat mase memule dia jadi model iklan..
"nasi goreng...nasi goreng..." x ingt iklan ape...tp suke dgr dia pronoun nasi goreng tu....

..yup ingat...tapi tak ingat gak iklan apa..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Isa nang certified Kapamilya ang Malaysian actress na si Carmen Soo. Pumirma na siya ng kontrata sa ABS-CBN Star Magic, ang talent arm ng Kapamilya network na pinamamahalaan ni Johnny
Manahan.

The Malaysian actress Carmen Soo is now a certified Kapamilya. She signed a contract with ABS-CBN Star Magic, the talent department of the network headed by Johnny Manahan.

Si Carmen ang naging leading lady ni Jericho Rosales sa teleserye na Kahit Isang Saglit. Ang nasabing teleserye ay ang unang co-production ng ABS-CBN at Double Vision ng
Malaysia.

Carmen was the leading lady of Jericho Rosales in the soap opera Kahit Isang Saglit. The said soap is the first co-production between ABS-CBN and Double Vision of Malaysia.

Nang makausap ng PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) si Carmen sa solo presscon na ibinigay sa kanya ng ABS-CBN kahapon, April 2, ay inamin niya na hindi siya masyadong pamilyar sa Pilipinas kaya hindi niya alam kung ano ang kanyang papasukan nang ilatag sa kanya ang project na Kahit Isang Saglit. Ang teleserye ay idinirek ng namayapang si Gilbert "Manong" Perez at ayon kay Carmen, "Manong was kind to explain how the local industry works, TFC, the fans, the working hours, etc."

When PEP interviewed Carmen during her solo presscon which ABS-CBN gave her yesterday, April 2, she admitted that she was not quite familiar with the Philippines. She did not know what she was getting into when she was presented with the project Kahit Isang Saglit. The soap opera was directed by the late Gilbert “Manong” Perez and according to Carmen, “Manong was kind to explain how the local industry works, TFC, the fans, the working hours, etc."

Although na-link sa isa't isa sina Carmen at Jericho ay hanggang link lang daw yun. Ayon kay Carmen, never naman daw silang nagkaroon ng relasyon ni Echo. Naging mabuti lang daw silang magkaibigan. At natutuwa naman daw siya dahil nang bumalik siya pansamantala sa Malaysia ay constant pa rin ang communication nila ng aktor." Pagkatapos magsama sa nasabing serye ay sa pelikula naman mula sa Star Cinema magsasama sina Carmen at Echo. Ka-triangle nila rito si Kristine Hermosa.

Although Carmen and Jericho were linked to each other, there is nothing else to it. According to Carmen, she and Echo never had a relationship. They just became good friends. She was gleeful coz they still have constant communication even though she went back to Malaysia for a while. After working together with the said soap opera, Carmen and Echo will work on a movie under Star Cinema together with Kristine Hermosa.

At dahil sa pelikulang kanyang gagawin at iba pang proyekto sa ABS-CBN kaya kinakailangang mag-aral ng Tagalog si Carmen. "I have a teacher. She teaches me four to five times a week. She's Ms. Daisy. She used to coach Gerald Anderson. She was recommended to me," lahad ng Malaysian actress.
Nahirapan daw si Carmen sa pag-aaral ng Tagalog. "It is difficult because it's a brand new language. And I'm in Elementary 3 now."

Because of the movie and other projects with ABS-CBN, she has to study Tagalog. "I have a teacher. She teaches me four to five times a week. She's Ms. Daisy. She used to coach Gerald Anderson. She was recommended to me," according to Carmen. She’s having a hard time learning Tagalog. "It is difficult because it's a brand new language. And I'm in Elementary 3 now."

MATTERS OF THE HEART. Sa ngayon ay loveless pa rin daw si Carmen. Huli siyang nagkaroon ng boyfriend two years ago.

As of now, Carmen is still loveless. Her last relationship was two years ago.

"He's a Canadian-Chinese. He lives in Singapore now. He's a show producer. He produces, but not in acting." Hindi kaya ang sobrang pagiging busy ni Carmen sa kanyang trabaho sa Malaysia ang
naging dahilan kaya naghiwalay sila ng kanyang boyfriend, or hindi rin niya siguro ito ganun kamahal?

"He's a Canadian-Chinese. He lives in Singapore now. He's a show producer. He produces, but not in acting." Was the reason they broke up because she was too busy with her work in Malaysia, or she didn’t love him that much?

"I'm very much in love with him, actually. I didn't give him up him for my career. It's just it didn't work out," paliwanag niya.

Posible kaya na ang susunod na magiging boyfriend ni Carmen ay si Jericho since muli silang magkakatrabaho nito?

Will it be possible that Carmen’s next boyfriend would be Jericho since they will be working together again?

"I dont know. Let's see. I wish you can plan things like that," sagot niya.

Ano ba ang qualities na hinahanap ni Carmen sa isang lalaki?

What kind of qualities is Carmen looking for in a guy?

"I think I can write three pages of that!" tawa niya. "The usual things, you know, good heart, understands me and make time to... Because it's very difficult if I'm busy of course, he's probably busy as well. Try to make things work and working at it. Appreciate me. Love and care for me. And let me do the same thing, too. Sharing a life together. So it's not easy to find somebody."

credits to push18_19 of pex

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 06:27 PM | Show all posts
mmg lawa beb minah ni...terliur aku....perghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Hana_Olijas at 3-4-2009 06:08
tak.. dia tak couple ngan echo...
carmen just kena gossip ngan echo aje and ex-gf echo tuduh carmen sebagai penyebabnye..

dorang cuma kawan aje.. it think special friend

but  ...

ngikut kata bebudak pinoy kat sini pun mcm ni gak la... pinoy2 ni slalu dok sbb carmen soo ni cantik banget...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 06:49 PM | Show all posts
BARU NAK KENAL DIA NIH

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2009 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by luvsushi at 3-4-2009 08:46

hi lisa...
ha'ah. awal pun ada. tapi watak amir mohamad (awal) tu sbnrnya milik hans isaac. masa memula dulu, hans dah pegi pun utk sesi pertama bacaan skrip . tapi lepas tu, fi ...

aha..aku tengok cite nie kat chanel ABS-CBN.
kebetulan aku ternmapk awal..
tapi potong stim kalau tengok kat channel tu.. asyik iklan je memanjang..
lagipun x de subtitle..x paham pun...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 10:24 PM | Show all posts
mmg lawa dia neh....

psl dia laa haku layan citer kat tibi 2 tuu....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 10:41 PM | Show all posts
carmen nih memang sweet.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2009 10:47 PM | Show all posts
die sweet kn? comeyyyy

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-6-2024 12:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074679 second(s), 42 queries .