Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

The Koran and the Jews

[Copy link]
samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 23-6-2004 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Not going to respond konon. Come up with another newbie moniker to continue with me.

I am not a moniker, I was lilrosie until I forgotten my password and re registered to same rosie, and I am a girl.

The Qur'an refers to the exiles, but leaves it open for return...

Incorrect. In the Quran, the Children of Israel are meant to be in exiles until doomsday because of their arrogance and mischief in the world.  In the chapter "Children of Israel", the Quran says that they would be "punished" twice and the first punishment has come to passed and the second punishment where God will allow their enemies to reconquer them.  Then further down the chapter, God says that after the second punishment came to pass, He will gather all the children of Israel again in the promised land when the signs of End of Days starts to show.

The Nazi holocoust was not a diaspora.  The European Jews were persecuted not in their promised land.  There has been 2 disapora, firstly being the conquest of Jerusalem by the Assyrians and secondly by the Romans.  Both happened in their promised land and both time they managed to return to Jerusalem.

1)Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;
2)Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;

No those are not Arab spin doctors.
1)  Have not been observed by Israel until today
2)  Termination of all claims or states of belligerency = all territories occupied as the result of the war, ie Israel of Syrian's Golan Heights, Jordan's West Bank and East Jerusalem and Egypt's Gaza Strip and Sinai.

After an agreement signed by Israel and Egypt in 79, Israel returned Sinai and that Gaza Strip to be under Palestiniah autonomy.  Jordan released West Bank which was to also be un Palestinian autonomy.  Unfortunately, Israel obviously had other plans as laid out in Oslo II.  Instead of leaving Gaza Strip and West Bank to the Palestinian they decided to carve WB into Area A, B and C and take 10% of the land in EXCHANGE for a piece of land in the Negev Desert.  

--------
You're not good in geography aren't you?  Negev is an Israeli province.

And you my friend is, slow.  Negev Desert IS in Israel and if Arafat were to have agreed, what would this mean?  It means that apart from living in a desert,  the Arabs would still be under the mercy of Israel.
---
And also, Ehud Barak offered 95% not 90%.

That's what you think.  Look at Oslo II map.  That supposedly 95% is basically islands of area which are bordered by Israel illegal settlement which means that there are IDF checkpoints put up to protect the illegal settlments.  The Palestinians will not be able to go anywhere even a 100 feet away from their home because of these checkpoints.  
--
Wrong. Israel had already decided to keep Golan Heights which is capable of providing them with 1/3 of water resources.

Oh! What happen to abiding to UN resolution 242, 93 and 338 on returning er... states of belligerency.  But anyways I was talking about WB not Golan Heights.  Right now, WB is already supplying  four-fifths of the water to Israel leaving only one-fifth to the Palestinians.  Right now, Israel plans to get US to fund a project (apparently for Palestinians) where they take seawater through Israel and desalinate it, pump into WB and make the Palestinians pay US$1 per cubic meter, IN RETURN for a lion's share of urm..free WB water for Israel and make Palestinians pay for their water.  Cunning eh?
----
Since they left Israel to be destroyed by foreign legions, they have to settle with Palestine. What about the other Middle East refugees - the Jews? The question remained unanswered.

They did not leave Palestine, Menachem Begin made them leave.  What other Middle East refugees?  The Jews Of what?  China?

---
The Koran quotes that says  it was WRITTEN for the Jews.

The Koran also said it was taken back from the Jews as a punishment disobeying God'd commandments.

[ Last edited by samerosie on 23-6-2004 at 06:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-6-2004 04:44 PM | Show all posts
am waitin for intelligent response plz.  anyone?  :hmm:

Originally posted by sonny~~ at 2004-6-23 03:39 PM:

really? how outcast import jews get to havin PALESTINE divided so that israel can exist then?  be brave now.  no hecklin.  read  

peace

The record of Israeli terrorism goes back to the origins of the state - indeed, long before - including the massacre of 250 civilians and brutal expulsion of seventy thousand others from Lydda and Ramle in July 1948; the massacre of hundreds of others at the undefended village of Doueimah near Hebron in October 1948;...the slaughters in Quibya, Kafr Kassem, and a string of other assassinated villages; the expulsion of thousands of Bedouins from the demilitarized zones shortly after the 1948 war and thousands more from northeastern Sinai in the early 1970's, their villages destroyed, to open the region for Jewish settlement; and on, and on." Noam Chomsky, "Blaming The Victims," ed. Said and Hitchens.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2004 04:53 PM | Show all posts
where it says god wanna outcast imported jews rape PALESTINE n genocide PALESTINIANS to get israel?  where?  :hmm:

King James Version (KJV) Ezekiel - Chapter 36

Eze 36:1 Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD:  

Eze 36:2 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the enemy hath said against you, Aha, even the ancient high places are ours in possession:  

Eze 36:3 Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they have made [you] desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and [are] an infamy of the people:  

Eze 36:4 Therefore, ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a prey and derision to the residue of the heathen that [are] round about;  

Eze 36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all [their] heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.  

Eze 36:6 Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:  

Eze 36:7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that [are] about you, they shall bear their shame.  

Eze 36:8 But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come.  

Eze 36:9 For, behold, I [am] for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown:  

Eze 36:10 And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, [even] all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded:  

Eze 36:11 And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better [unto you] than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.  

Eze 36:12 Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, [even] my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them [of men].  

Eze 36:13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they say unto you, Thou [land] devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations;  

Eze 36:14 Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord GOD.  

Eze 36:15 Neither will I cause [men] to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord GOD.  

Eze 36:16 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,  

Eze 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.  

Eze 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols [wherewith] they had polluted it:  

Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.  

Eze 36:20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These [are] the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.  

Eze 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.  

Eze 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not [this] for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.  

Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.  

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.  

Eze 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.  

Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.  

Eze 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them].  

Eze 36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.  

Eze 36:29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.  

Eze 36:30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.  

Eze 36:31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that [were] not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.  

Eze 36:32 Not for your sakes do I [this], saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.  

Eze 36:33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause [you] to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.  

Eze 36:34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.  

Eze 36:35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities [are become] fenced, [and] are inhabited.  

Eze 36:36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined [places, and] plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken [it], and I will do [it].  

Eze 36:37 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet [for] this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do [it] for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.  

Eze 36:38 As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I [am] the LORD.  

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 23-6-2004 11:03 PM | Show all posts
samerosie,

I was lilrosie until I forgotten my password and re registered to same rosie, and I am a girl

I would like to apologize for mistaken your identity. I believe you're not Kennkid after reading some of your posts.

In the Quran, the Children of Israel are meant to be in exiles until doomsday because of their arrogance and mischief in the world

Rosie, your 1st statement contradicts with your later statements:
1) "There has been 2 disapora, firstly being the conquest of Jerusalem by the Assyrians and secondly by the Romans.  Both happened in their promised land and both time they managed to return to Jerusalem"
My question to you: How the Jews be both banished until doomsday while they have returned twice?

2) "further down the chapter, God says that after the second punishment came to pass, He will gather all the children of Israel again in the promised land"
My question to you: How do the Jews be condemned into exiles until doomsday while God gather his children again in the promised land and not in foreign land?

3) "first punishment has come to passed and the second punishment where God will allow their enemies to reconquer them"
My question to you: How do the Jews still to be kept out after the 2nd punishment until doomsday? For the 3rd time?

You said that Koran mentioned twice. Not 3 times. Thus, they had been punished twice but why have to be punished for the 3rd time after the 2nd punishment had passed by banished into exile? Please explain.

The Nazi holocoust was not a diaspora. The European Jews were persecuted not in their promised land

The Nazi Holocaust was not a Diaspora on your Islamic term. I mention this because you mentioned Deuteronomy, which is Christian prophesy and view 576 years before Islam. Therefore, the 2000 years Diaspora had been fulfilled.

1)  Have not been observed by Israel until today

Because term number 2 is not fulfilled by the Arabs.

2)  Termination of all claims or states of belligerency = all territories occupied as the result of the war, ie Israel of Syrian's Golan Heights, Jordan's West Bank and East Jerusalem and Egypt's Gaza Strip and Sinai

Wrong. It refers to Arab's state of belligerency of continuing war campaign (stopped in 1974) and terrorism (continues unabated). Occupied territories refers to term number 1.

take 10% of the land in EXCHANGE for a piece of land in the Negev Desert

I do not understand why would Israel EXCHANGE something to get Negev which had already been theirs since 1947. The areas near the town Beersheba rite? Or is there another Negev desert? :stp: Please enlighten.

Negev Desert IS in Israel and if Arafat were to have agreed, what would this mean?  It means that apart from living in a desert,  the Arabs would still be under the mercy of Israel

Negev is territory of The State of Israel since its inception. Why does Arafat has a say in Israeli territory?

They did not leave Palestine, Menachem Begin made them leave.  What other Middle East refugees?  The Jews Of what?  China?

My response was to you: "there was no discussion about the settlement of Palestinian refugees returning" which I assume was about returning to Israel not Palestine. The other Middle East refugees are the Jews.

The Koran also said it was taken back from the Jews as a punishment disobeying God'd commandments

As mentioned above, there's contradiction in the Koran. As for my current understanding:
1) God had taken back twice. Therefore, shouldn't be 3rd time.
2) Moses told the Jews to enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to them and when Muhammad condemned them for not accepting his message, he never say that, as punishment, Allah has revoke Jews entitlement to the Holy Land. It therefore, the title still stands.
3) There's an Islamic prophesy which says "And we said to the Children of Israel afterward 'Go live into this land. When the final prophesy comes to pass, we will summon you all in one group.'"

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 24-6-2004 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Religion

The land on which the present state of Israel has been built, formerly Palestine, was once walked upon by Moses, Jesus and Muhammed.

Since Palestine was the site of many religious events and has many religious sites, it is rightfully referred to as the HOLY LAND. So, one would think that Palestine, now Israel, would tend to have an air of holiness about it.

When Palestinian Moslems and Palestinian Jews occupied Palestine, there was a religious aura. But, Since the Zionists took over the area and set up the state of Israel, it is one of the most sinful nations in the world where only 5% of the Jews are religious. It is interesting to note that who are strongly religious are Arab Moslems and Arab Christians who make up a small minority in Israel.

Israeli laws suppress all religion -- For instance, it is against the law to try and convert a Jew to another religion even if the Jew is an atheist or humanist.

A Christian is permitted to preach the gospel in a church building, but for the clergy or anyone to even tell one about teachings in the Bible outside the church building will bring a 5 years prison sentence.

For a Christian to give a Bible or religious article to a Jew will also bring a 5 years sentence. Even an act of kindness by a Christian toward a Jew, such as giving a gift of food, can be interpreted as trying to convert the Jew to Christianity and can bring a 5 year prison sentence.

This same law of religious suppression applies to those of the Islamic faith who in an act of kindness give a gift of any kind to a Jew. A 5 year prison sentence can result.

The treatment of religious Jews is touchy for the ruling Zionists. World-wide, Jews and non-Jews view Israel as a land where Jews may practice their religion without percecution. Therefore, the Zionists do not dare risk suppressing Judaism for fear of arousing world opinion against them. So, the ruling Zionists merely tolerate the religious practices of the small minority of religious Jews in Israel.

God's Chosen People

The American people have been led to believe that Jews are "God's Chosen People". This myth was started by a small group of Jews. A few Jewish leaders took exerpts from the Bible and interpreted them as "Chosen People". But, isn't it odd that it is not the religious Jews who claim to be "God's Chosen People". It is the atheistic non-believing Jews who claim that honor.

Leading the cry, "We are God's Chosen People" are the Zionist/Marxist (Ashkenazi) Jews who for political purposes chose Judaism and who don't have a drop of biblical Jewish blood in them.

One Israeli religious Jew said it well, "At one time we Jews were chosen by God to be his messengers. But, long ago we forfeited that right".

Anyone who has read the Bible with an open mind knows that God gave Jews of that time special favors. But, it was in the form of covenants. In these covenants were conditions -- the conditions were that God demanded the Jews obey His Word. Time after time the Jews broke the covenants. They rejected God and turned to adoring mammon. It doesn't take a biblical scholar to realize that long ago even the real Jews lost the right of being God's chosen people.

In comparing the degree to which the followers of the 3 major religions practice their beliefs, I make this observation:

Judaism -- Few Jews, Sephardic or Ashkenazi, are religious. This is true in America, in Israel and world-wide.

Christianity -- The Christian religion has felt the influence of Jewish meddling and infiltration (especially in America) resulting in confusion and bickering between the various Christian denominations. This has led to a 'luke-warm' attitude among most Christians toward their religion. There is evidence to prove that Jews, or one of their many fronts, have started many of the Christian denominations and thus dominate doctrine. (Kennkid's comment: Thats how Christian Zionism started)

Islam -- Moslems, who follow the teachings of Islam, are by far the most fervent of the 3 major religions in following their religious beliefs.

The Judeo-Christian ethic we hear so much about in America is a big joke -- the result of an intense Zionist propaganda campaign.

I'll toss in one last thought about the "God's Chosen People" myth: God said, 'Beware of those who call themselves Jews and are not, for they lie'. Could it be the Ashkenazi Jews are the people to whom God was referring?

The writer is Jewish.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/israel.htm

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 24-6-2004 at 11:05 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2004 12:49 PM | Show all posts
There is no way we can tell whether the writer is Jwew or not. Even if he is, he's not an authority on that matter. the real authority is the Bible whom I have shown clearly to show that it is God's will for the Jews to return to Israel. I showed Bible refernces, the article above showed nothin. I have also shown fromthe Quran itself that Israel belong to Jews which no Muslim can refute.

Thats the reason why 10 Muslims countries can be defeated many times over by a tiny little country that was extinct for thousands of years. These Muslims armies were put to shame, all while tucking tail and running, some in their undies.

peace

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-6-2004 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-24 12:49 PM:
There is no way we can tell whether the writer is Jwew or not. Even if he is, he's not an authority on that matter. the real authority is the Bible whom I have shown clearly to show that it ...

I don't expect you to say something else. There is nothing much else you can say ~ other then shutting up. ;)

That honest and courageous Jew was assassinated some years ago, by MOSSAD.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2004 12:57 PM | Show all posts
I don't think so and I don't care. All we can see from evidence is, both the Bible and the Quran supports teh return of Jews to Israel.

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2004 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-24 12:57 PM:
I don't think so and I don't care. All we can see from evidence is, both the Bible and the Quran supports teh return of Jews to Israel.

cheers

The quack part of the bible, written by quacks? or the quack interpretors of the Qur'an (Christian Zionists) ? :lol....quack quack quack quack

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2004 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Its in the Bible and Quran. since you can't disprove away both, yu end up calling people quacks.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-24 01:23 PM:
Its in the Bible and Quran. since you can't disprove away both, yu end up calling people quacks.

peace

I only call a quack a quack ;) No more, no less.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 02:27 PM | Show all posts
gonna stay silent as pious donkey?  ;)

where it says god wanna outcast imported jews rape PALESTINE n genocide PALESTINIANS to get israel?  where?  :hmm:

Eze 36:1 Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD:  

Eze 36:2 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the enemy hath said against you, Aha, even the ancient high places are ours in possession:  

Eze 36:3 Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they have made [you] desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and [are] an infamy of the people:  

Eze 36:4 Therefore, ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a prey and derision to the residue of the heathen that [are] round about;  

Eze 36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all [their] heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.  

Eze 36:6 Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:  

Eze 36:7 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that [are] about you, they shall bear their shame.  

Eze 36:8 But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come.  

Eze 36:9 For, behold, I [am] for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown:  

Eze 36:10 And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, [even] all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded:  

Eze 36:11 And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better [unto you] than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.  

Eze 36:12 Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, [even] my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them [of men].  

Eze 36:13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they say unto you, Thou [land] devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations;  

Eze 36:14 Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord GOD.  

Eze 36:15 Neither will I cause [men] to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord GOD.  

Eze 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.  

Eze 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols [wherewith] they had polluted it:  

Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.  

Eze 36:20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These [are] the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.  

Eze 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.  

Eze 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not [this] for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.  

Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.  

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.  

Eze 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.  

Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.  

Eze 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them].  

Eze 36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.  

Eze 36:29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.  

Eze 36:30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.  

Eze 36:31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that [were] not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.  

Eze 36:32 Not for your sakes do I [this], saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.  

Eze 36:33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause [you] to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.  

Eze 36:34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.  

Eze 36:35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities [are become] fenced, [and] are inhabited.  

Eze 36:36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined [places, and] plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken [it], and I will do [it].  

Eze 36:37 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet [for] this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do [it] for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.  

Eze 36:38 As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I [am] the LORD.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2004 02:32 PM | Show all posts
Bible Prophecies on the Return of Jews To Israel

Deuteronomy 30:3-5

then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes[1] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.
Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the LORD your God will gather you and bring you back.
He will bring you to the land that belonged to your fathers, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers.

NIV Footnote: [1] Or will bring you back from captivity

The fortunes of the people of Israel would be restored
Bible passage: Deuteronomy 30:3-5
Prophet: Moses
Written: perhaps 1400 BC
Fulfilled: 1948, etc.
   In Deuteronomy 30:3-5, the Bible said the Jews would be scattered worldwide and that they later would return to their homeland and have their fortunes restored. This prophecy began to be fulfilled in modern times during the late 1800s when many Jews returned to Israel, from as far away as China and the United States, Russia and South Africa. Israel declared independence in 1948. Today, Israel is among the world's most prosperous countries. In 1999, for example, Israel's per capita Gross Domestic Product was twice as prosperous than the neighboring countries.

Isaiah 27:12-13
  Isaiah 27
In that day the LORD will thresh from the flowing Euphrates[1] to the Wadi of Egypt, and you, O Israelites, will be gathered up one by one.
And in that day a great trumpet will sound. Those who were perishing in Assyria and those who were exiled in Egypt will come and worship the LORD on the holy mountain in Jerusalem.

NIV Footnote: [1] Hebrew River

God promised to restore the Jews
Bible passage: Isaiah 27:12-13
Prophet: Isaiah
Written: perhaps between 701-681 BC
Fulfilled: Since late 1800s
   In Isaiah 27:12-13, the prophet said that the exiled Jews would return to their homeland. During the time of Isaiah, about 2700 years ago, the Assyrians were conquering the northern part of the Jewish homeland and forcing many Jews into exile. A few hundred years later, the Babylonians did the same to the southern part of the homeland. Many Jews did return during the centuries that followed. They rebuilt the Temple and worshipped at the Temple. But, in 70 AD and in 135 AD, the Romans suppressed two uprisings among Jews in Jerusalem, who fought, unsuccessfully, for independence from the Roman Empire. After each of the uprisings, the Romans exiled hundreds of thousands of Jews. After the second uprising, the Romans temporarily banned Jews from living in Jerusalem. But the Jews have been returning in large numbers since the late 1800s. So far, about one of every three Jews in the world now live in Israel.

Isaiah 43:5-6
  Isaiah 43
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth--

Isaiah foretold of the worldwide return of Jews to Israel
Bible passage: Isaiah 43:5-6
Prophet: Isaiah
Written: perhaps between 701-681 BC
Fulfilled: late 1900s
   In Isaiah 43:5-6, the prophet said that the people of Israel would return to their homeland from the east, the west, the north and the south. Isaiah lived 2700 years ago. Beginning at that time, a succession of empires conquered the land of Israel and forced many into exile. This led to a worldwide scattering of Jews. But, during the past century, millions have returned to Israel.

From the east: Many Jews living in Middle East countries moved to Israel during the 1900s. After Israel reclaimed independence in 1948, more Jews moved to their ancient homeland after being forced out of various Arab countries in which they had been living for centuries.

From the west: During the mid-1900s, hundreds of thousands of Jews living in the West (Europe and the United States) began moving to Israel to escape various persecutions, most notably, the Holocaust in Nazi Germany.

From the north: Hundreds of thousands of Jews living in the former Soviet Union have moved to Israel since the 1980s.

From the south: During the 1980s and 1990s, Israel struck a deal with Ethiopia's communist government to allow Jews of Ethiopia to move to Israel. On the weekend of May 25, 1991, for example, 14,500 Ethiopian Jews were airlifted to Israel.

Isaiah's prophecy was also correct in saying that the north (Russia) and the south (Ethiopia) would have to be persuaded to allow their Jews to move to Israel. Many countries pressured Russia for years before it began to allow its Jews to leave. And Ethiopia had to be paid a ransom to allow its Jews to leave.

Isaiah's prophecy was also correct in saying that the Jews would return "from the ends of the earth," and Isaiah said that many centuries before the Jews had been scattered to the ends of the earth. During the past 100 years, Jews living as far east as China, as far west as the West Coast of the United States, as far north as Scandinavia, and as far south as South Africa, Australia and South America, have moved to Israel.

Jeremiah 32:37-41
  Jeremiah 32
I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furious anger and great wrath; I will bring them back to this place and let them live in safety.
They will be my people, and I will be their God.
I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them.
I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me.
I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.

The exiled people of Israel would return to Israel
Bible passage: Jeremiah 32:37-41
Prophet: Jeremiah
Written: sometime from 626 to about 586 BC
Fulfilled: late 1800s to today
   In Jeremiah 32:37-41, the prophet said the people of Israel would return to their homeland. Jeremiah lived during a time when the Babylonians were forcing the Jews out of their homeland about 2600 years ago. Many Jews later returned but were forced out again, by the Romans, about 1900 years ago. During the past 200 years, millions of exiled Jews have returned to Israel from countries all over the world.

Ezekiel 34:13
  Ezekiel 34
I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.

The people of Israel would return to "their own land"
Bible passage: Ezekiel 34:13
Prophet: Ezekiel
Written: between 593-571 BC
Fulfilled: after May 14, 1948
   In Ezekiel 34:13, the prophet said that God would gather the people of Israel scattered throughout the world and bring them back to "their own land." After many centuries of dispersion, hundreds of thousands of Jews returned to their ancient homeland beginning in the late 1800s. But, millions more returned after Israel declared independence in 1948. In other words, millions of exiles returned to their ancient homeland which was now truly "their own land" in the sense that it was now a sovereign Jewish state.

Ezekiel 36:24
  Ezekiel 36
"`For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.

Israel would be re-gathered
Bible passage: Ezekiel 36:24
Prophet: Ezekiel
Written: between 593-571 BC
Fulfilled: Partially in the 1900s
   In Ezekiel 36:24, the prophet said that the Jews would be re-gathered to Israel. This prophecy was partially fulfilled after the Babylonian Captivity, which took place about 2600 years ago. This prophecy has been partially fulfilled again during the 1900s when millions of Jews returned to their ancient homeland. As of the year 2001, about 6 million Jews reside in Israel and an estimated 12 million Jews live in other countries, including the United States.

Amos 9:14-15
  Amos 9
I will bring back my exiled[1] people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God.

NIV Footnote: [1] Or will restore the fortunes of my

Jacob's descendants would regain control of Israel
Bible passage: Amos 9:14-15
Prophet: Amos
Written: about 750 BC
Fulfilled: Since 1948
   In Amos 9:14-15, the prophet said that there would come a time when the exiles of Israel would again have Israel as their own land and that they would never be uprooted again. Amos lived about 2700 years ago, during a time when the people of Israel were being forced out of their homeland by a succession of foreign invasions. Despite many centuries of exile, many Jews returned to Israel and reclaimed sovereignty over a portion of their ancient homeland. This declaration of independence, in 1948, triggered a war with the surrounding countries, which objected to the presence of a Jewish state. On May 15, 1948, the day that armies from the surrounding countries invaded, Azzam Pasha, the Secretary General of the Arab League, said "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades." Similar quotes were uttered by others during the war of 1948-49 and during the two major wars that followed. Despite its tiny size, Israel prevailed in these wars, preventing its people from being uprooted again, as they had been in ancient times.

Zechariah 8:7-8
  Zechariah 8
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west.
I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God."

Zechariah prophesied the Jews return to Jerusalem
Bible passage: Zechariah 8:7-8
Prophet: Zechariah
Written: between 520 and 518 BC
Fulfilled: 1967, etc.
   In Zechariah 8:7-8, the prophet said God would bring the Jews from exile back to their homeland (Israel) and that they would be able to live in the city of Jerusalem again. This prophecy has been fulfilled more than once. About 2600 years ago, Babylon destroyed Jerusalem and took many Jews as captives to Babylon. But many Jews later returned from Babylon. The Jews rebuilt Jerusalem but the city was destroyed about 1900 years ago by the Romans. The Romans killed more than 1 million Jews and forced many more into exile. And, the Romans banned Jews from living in Jerusalem. More than 1800 years passed before the Jews had control of Jerusalem again. They reclaimed control of their ancient capital during the Six Day War of 1967.

http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/regathering.htm

Comment : there is no doubt,it is God'swill forthe Jewstoreturn to Israel and there is nothing the world can do to stop it. The Arabs tried many times, they lost and was put to shame by God.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 02:38 PM | Show all posts
u spam me spam.  simple  :hmm:

gonna stay silent as pious donkey?  ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2004 02:44 PM | Show all posts
We don't see any raping and genocide at all. So wats the problem?
Shouting and posting a million times won't change the facts.

We do however see botyh the Bible and Quran affirming the right of Jews over Israel.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 03:59 PM | Show all posts
My question to you: How the Jews be both banished until doomsday while they have returned twice?

They were made exiles not banished totally although the Assyrians have eliminated Israel and make them captives in Assyria.  The ones that managed to escape were scattered throughout the Mid East.  The second diaspora happened when Nebuchanezzar conquered Jerusalem and took them as captive slaves to Babylon.  That抯 when the Jews knew that they have upset Yahweh and started referring to the Torah strictly and worshipped the One God.  When Cyrus the Persian conquered Babylon, he allowed the Jews to return.  (as promised to the Israelites, they will always have His Mercy should they obey His commandments).
---
My question to you: How do the Jews be condemned into exiles until doomsday while God gather his children again in the promised land and not in foreign land?
We are all God抯 揷hildren

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2004 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Debmey,

What Sonny is doing is actually in your favour. The bulk of his posting are curses to warn the Jews not to turn their back on God. In Deuteronomy, fourteen verses describe the blessings and fifty-four the curses which had been fulfilled. In Leviticus, eleven verses are blessings and thirty-two are curses. Altogether, over 75 percent of the verses concern curses for disobedience.

However, God not only promised that Jews would be dispersed but would also preserve its nation. In Jeremiah, God says that the Jewish nation would remain intact as long as there was a sun and moon. As long as the sun and moon exist, God would recognize that there is a nation of Israel.

Then the Regathering of Israel. The significant features that characterise the return are many:
1) Verse 13 suggests that Israel will no longer be two nations as it was after Solomon's time, but a single unified country. The Jewish state formed in 1948 in Palestine included people descended from both the northern and southern tribes. The enmity of the divided kingdoms that existed at Isaiah's time has, in fact, been healed.

2) Verse 14 & 15 says Israel will fight the surrounding nations (the Philistines, the Edomites, The Moabites, the Ammonites, and the Egyptians) as a part of this return. Though the Philistines, Edomites, and such are no longer identifiable as separate peoples, the Arab nations occupying their lands (and most likely including some of their descendants) are Egypt, Palestine, Jordan, and Syria. These were the nations Israel fought and dispossessed to regain its territory.

2000 yrs had passed. Many are returning. That's an incredible testimony of how close we are to the return of Jesus Christ!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 04:13 PM | Show all posts
The OT also said that we should stone our children to death if they are stubborn and handicap people, including flat nose person and dwarf cannot approach god.  

Are we disobeying Him since Jesus said he did not bring a new religion but of Moses?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-24 02:44 PM:
We don't see any raping and genocide at all. So wats the problem?
Shouting and posting a million times won't change the facts.

We do however see botyh the Bible and Quran affirming the ...

Rape and genocide  has taken place and is still taking place

LONDON, UK,

23 June 2002 -- Over 80 women in Nablus were raped and
beaten by Israeli troops, who also killed many of their husbands and
relatives trying to intervene, according to a testimony sent to
British Labour MP Lynne Jones.

The testimony was sent by Anthony Razook by e-mail from Bethlehem
[Palestine] after witnessing three Israeli soldiers taking turns to
violate his four-months pregnant sister and shooting her husband
three times in the back of the neck.

"In Nablus, there were calls made from cell phones that tell us over
86 women were raped and beaten and there is many of the men, their
husbands that have been killed when they were trying to stop these
soldiers," he said.

His e-mail, which is posted on the MP's Website, appealed for help,
saying "your country doesn't allow you to know the news of what is
really happening."

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/InfoTimes/message/1407

The Israeli tanks and military personnel broke into our homes, entered my sister and her husband抯 home around 2:30 this morning. They proceeded to attack my sister, one of the military men made advances on her that were not appropriate, he violated her in more than one way. My sister is four months pregnant, and for sure she most likely has lost the baby. When he was finished violating her, two other army men did the same thing. When she refused and tried to fight them off, they beat her, more in the stomach.

Her husband George was shot three times in the back of the neck, when he tried to stop them. This morning at around 5 he died from the wounds. When they stopped violating my sister they threw her on the bed. All of these horrible things were witnessed by her seven-year-old son, my nephew Michael. At the end of their beating and violating my sister, they stole her jewelry, her monies, and some other things. At that point they went and totally destroyed different things in her apartment home. As of this morning, she feels that she had a miscarriage of the baby.

http://sf.indymedia.org/print.php?id=122004

http://www.monabaker.com/pMachine/more.php?id=308_0_1_0_M

http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/print.asp?ArticleID=46577

http://www.redress.btinternet.co.uk/udavis.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2004 04:37 PM | Show all posts

The second diaspora happened when Nebuchanezzar conquered Jerusalem...That抯 when the Jews knew that they have upset Yahweh and started referring to the Torah strictly and worshipped the One God.  When Cyrus the Persian conquered Babylon, he allowed the Jews to return

Therefore, the 2nd punishment had been fulfilled. My question remained unanswered.

[quote]My question to you: How do the Jews be condemned into exiles until doomsday while God gather his children again in the promised land and not in foreign land?

We are all God抯 揷hildren

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 181822 Replies : 4094
Minyak Diesel naik bermula Isnin. Tiada subsidi lagi
kanam316Minyak Diesel naik bermula Isnin. Tiada
Views : 11027 Replies : 155
HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
hayrin86HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
Views : 26147 Replies : 164
Suri rumah tanam padi dalam pasu tarik perhatian Tengku Ampuan Pahang
ultra78Suri rumah tanam padi dalam pasu tarik p
Views : 2137 Replies : 8
Edisi tambah tacang: Perang Dingin
Tinot7Edisi tambah tacang: Perang Dingin
Views : 5803 Replies : 43
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 22619 Replies : 131
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 73471 Replies : 2956
[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah aje, ilmu harian! VOL.7
ipes2[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah
Views : 103368 Replies : 2877
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 40184 Replies : 245
di Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuanya baik namun selepas 35 tahun wanita  Rohingya, Amirah Anisah Samad yang dilahirkan dan dibesarkan di Malaysia tekad berhijrah ke AS untuk kehidupan lebih baik
YgBenardi Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuan
Views : 7781 Replies : 82

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-6-2024 06:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.909396 second(s), 42 queries .