ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MetalFire

~INTERNAZIONALE FC ~Mini Quadruple Champions]

[Copy link]
Post time 19-12-2009 02:54 AM | Show all posts
game CL sok lawan chelsea sehh..giler arr..harus kalah..:kant:
MetalFire Post at 18-12-2009 23:20

too tough
aku sebagai fan inter..but i'm being realistic here..
there's NO WAY on earth that inter can beat chelsea..
level nya terlalu jauh..inter is a strong team..but chelsea is an ULTRA STRONG team..
aku tak menaruh harapan langsung..
kalau kalah,mmg dah jangka..
kalau menang,bagus la

anyway,forza inter!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-12-2009 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Inter Director Gabriele Oriali Sanctions Move For Ex-Lazio Man Goran Pandev

Inter transfer consultant Gabriele Oriali has openly admitted the Serie A champions are looking to snap up free agent Goran Pandev.

The 26-year-old striker succeeded in his bid to rescind his contract with Lazio this week and is reportedly set to have a medical with the Beneamata tomorrow.

“Goran has different characteristics to those of our current forwards and he would definitely strengthen our attacking department,” Oriali told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We like the player and there is no doubt that we will take the right steps to bring him in.”

Inter have also been linked with Brazilian international Julio Baptista, who is expected to leave Roma during the January transfer window, particularly if the Giallorossi sign Bayern Munich striker Luca Toni.

Oriali refused to close the door on the former Real Madrid man, and said: “It depends on which men will leave.”

Brazilian attacking midfielder Amantino Mancini and Honduran striker David Suazo could both leave the club next month after finding their opportunities limited so far this term.

perlu ke pandev nih? takyah ar.striker da ramai kat inter.balotelli ngan suazo tu power hape..hampeh.... dan plsss retain mancini..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 03:07 PM | Show all posts
aku rasa inter lepas dgn chelsea...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-12-2009 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Inter Plan Summer Swoop For Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard
The Nerazzurri are ready to enter a bidding war with Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid.

According to today’s edition of the Corriere dello Sport, Italian champions Inter are plotting a sensational move for Liverpool star Steven Gerrard.

The newspaper alleges that Liverpool’s troubles this season – the Reds have crashed out of the Champions League and are lagging behind the top four in the Premier League – are likely to further compound their reported financial woes and the club directors might have to cash in on their prized asset next summer.

Inter boss Jose Mourinho has always had a penchant for the England international and has advised the Beneamata's powers that be to get a head start on negotiations in case the Anfield supporters’ worst fears are truly realised.

Inter are expected to invest heavily to strengthen their midfield deaprtment next summer and Gerrard definitely fits the bill.

But the Nerazzurri will face fierce competition from Spanish heavyweights Barcelona and Real Madrid, who have also been alerted to Gerrard’s potential availability.

-------------------------

nice news.. walaupon agak impossible.
gerrard leh kombo ngan sneijder dan cambiasso kat tengah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2010 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Goran Pandev Signs Five Year Inter Contract - Report

The Macedonian hitman has penned a deal after passing a medical and an official

Goran Pandev has began his new adventure with Inter after passing his medical before signing terms that will tie him to the club, according to Sky Sport Italia.

The report claims Pandev arrived at the Nerazzurri's Appiano Gentile training ground at 11:22CET. He was whisked in by a car laid on by the club which did not stop for the gathered press gang.

After passing a brief medical while the rest of the squad trained on the pitch, Pandev signed his new deal that will keep him there for the next five seasons.

The club have not substantiated the move, but they are expected to announce it officially on their website later today.

The former Lazio man has been a free agent since December 23 when he rescinded his contract in Rome.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2010 07:45 AM | Show all posts
lama gila baru inter nak amek balik pandev nih..?

mana nak letak.. kat midfield da penuh... forward nak compete dgn etoo, milito, baloteli..

jgn kena loan lagi sekali sudah...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-1-2010 12:41 PM | Show all posts
ganti eto sementara kot.eto gi african cup of nations.muntari pon takdok

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2010 01:43 PM | Show all posts
gerrad pun korang nak kan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-1-2010 11:08 AM | Show all posts
gerrard tu ngarut jah

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2010 05:04 PM | Show all posts
“I am sorry for Siena, as they didn't deserve this either and it's painful to lose in these circumstances.

“During the match I had a moment where I thought it would be my first home defeat in eight years, against Siena and Malesani. I liked it! I'd prefer to lose to him and Siena to a Coach and team I didn't like.

“For three seconds after the equaliser I thought it was a good point, then I decided no, we had to risk it. In four minutes anything can happen and it certainly did!”

Juventus and Milan were in their hotels watching this game tonight, as they go head-to-head tomorrow evening.

“We knew Milan and Juventus were incredibly happy at the 87th minute, fairly happy at the 88th and at the 93rd maybe some televisions got thrown out the window!

“This match was lost. It was lost. A point would've been probably right considering the football from us and from Siena, but it was a victory of character and luck.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2010 07:43 PM | Show all posts
mesti abe nesta ngan ahkak pari2 pon dok campak tv keluar.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2010 09:03 PM | Show all posts
wakakaka lawak siot

enjoy le korang sementara moronho duk sini lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2010 08:31 AM | Show all posts
mesti abe nesta ngan ahkak pari2 pon dok campak tv keluar.
MetalFire Post at 10-1-2010 19:43

chisss... sib baik aku tak layan game sebelum subuh ni...

gilo aa winter time ni semua belasah main pukul 3-4 pagi...

game Juve-Milan tadi boleh la aku gagahkan layan... kalo setakat nak tgok Moronho, chittt.. baik aku layan bantal

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2010 01:37 AM | Show all posts
Real Madrid's Guti: I Fancy The Idea Of Joining Inter
Guti appears unsure over his future...

Real Madrid midfielder Guti has embraced the idea of leaving the Santiago Bernabeu for Inter, just 48 hours after claiming he wanted to finish his career with Los Blancos.

On Wednesday, the 33-year-old told Marca, “ I do not plan to leave because I want to retire at Real Madrid.”

But he has now offered a contrasting view over his future. The Spaniard spent two months on the sidelines prior to the Mallorca game last week, but despite his return to action, he could be packing his bags in double quick time.

"Inter would welcome me with open arms? I would go there," he told Canal +.

"Inter are a great club where I have good friends in [Samuel] Eto'o and [Wesley] Sneijder.

"They are a team that can aspire to win everything and I must admit this would be one of my best options. I would like to play in another club."

dah tua2 ni baru nak merasa men under spesel wan

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2010 11:57 AM | Show all posts
sejak biler eto'o jd kwn guti

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-1-2010 03:21 PM | Show all posts
tu la pasal.mabok kot guti nih.ntah bile die jadi member eto ntah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-1-2010 12:09 AM | Show all posts
wahhh... davide santon sudah kembali...

bahaya nih next weekend nih...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-1-2010 12:15 AM | Show all posts
tapi smalam seri jek ngan bari.2-2 lak tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-1-2010 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Inter Defender Davide Santon: The Worst Is Behind Me
The youngster was relieved after making his comeback from injury in a thrilling draw with Bari.

Inter full-back Davide Santon says there were no significant side effects from his return to action last night as the Nerazzurri produced a second comeback in a week to earn a 2-2 draw at Bari.

Santon underwent knee surgery last November after damaging his meniscus whilst on international duty with the Italy under-21 team.

“It was a positive return,” Santon told Inter Channel.

“The knee responded well and so did the legs. I feel good and am happy.

“It was not easy here, but the team once again showed their character. We reacted well and could have won it in the end.

“But even so it’s okay and we will now focus our energy on the derby.”

Inter will host second-placed AC Milan in the Derby della Madonnina next Sunday in a potential Serie A title decider.

The Rossoneri sit nine points behind Inter but have two games in hand.

macho seh

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2010 01:00 AM | Show all posts
tapi smalam seri jek ngan bari.2-2 lak tu
MetalFire Post at 18-1-2010 00:15

sib baik CB bari yg sedang meletop tu injured...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 194051 Replies : 4493
TENDER TERPILIH..... Bunga-bunga Cinta Rasuah Madani telah berputik... UPDATE #45: latar belakang syarikat2 bermasalah siap ada tindakan tatatertib
Perwira2022TENDER TERPILIH..... Bunga-bunga Cinta R
Views : 5023 Replies : 45
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 23617 Replies : 153
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 74202 Replies : 2976
di Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuanya baik namun selepas 35 tahun wanita  Rohingya, Amirah Anisah Samad yang dilahirkan dan dibesarkan di Malaysia tekad berhijrah ke AS untuk kehidupan lebih baik
YgBenardi Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuan
Views : 8371 Replies : 83
MONEY HEIST [LACASA DE PAPEL]
royaldanishMONEY HEIST [LACASA DE PAPEL]
Views : 78469 Replies : 199
BROOKLYN 99
anony-mousBROOKLYN 99
Views : 5918 Replies : 20
ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING
PrickfordONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING
Views : 6799 Replies : 27
STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2
farleoSTRANGER THINGS SEASON 2
Views : 30082 Replies : 48
GOOD GIRLS (NETFLIX)
adila39GOOD GIRLS (NETFLIX)
Views : 10022 Replies : 18

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-6-2024 08:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080844 second(s), 41 queries .