CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Dear Sis Baiduri, Why are Muslimahs So Badly In Islam?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-3-2005 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 18-3-2005 04:08 PM:

Meaning to say they don't exists lah.
In Christianity, we have women pastor all over the place.

In Saudi where pure islam is practioced, you don't see women driving. Msia is corrupt  ...

Oh Debmey, what a poor you!

What is the meaning "doesnt exist"?
to me, doesnt exist meaning that, there wouldnt happened at all, but in Islam, they do happened, and this inflicted that there are Female Imams too. For your most information, women can be Imams for other female too, and that not limited for five days praying only. So, dont be so ridiculous so prove that they doesnt exist...

Let me prove it exist mathematically...

X is the set of praying.
F is set of females.
f exists in F

f may exists in X (f subset to X)
and therefore this may conclude F could be overlapping if X,
and the main important here, you have to prove that f did not
exists in X, and therefore no overlapping of F upon X. can you prove that?
And the statement is: There are female who can be imam!

See, i make differentiate between female, where female may be teenage girl (whom already reached her puberty), women (classified as maturen lady).

And if you say that there are many women who have took many high position in Christian... Please be aware of my post above. It quotes from Pope, are you better than Pope?

And if you are saying that arabs are better in islam, can i say that jews are better in christian compared to other races?

In islam, we believe that every human being, be he/she from any races, has the same equality from god's point of view. Please be clear about this, and to tell you one more thing... In arab saudi, women are allowed to drive cars, but with one condition, their muhrim (male siblings - brother(s), father, or her husband) must accompanied them. And they are allowed to work too, there are special place for them to work. And if you dont know, there are air hostess that serve in Arabia Air Lines, but the condition as they have to drive applies too.... It seems that you dont have enough information about this!

Christian do not say about women implicitly, and therefore as Baiduri says, that women has move for their own liberation... That's a poor thing about women in christian.

And let me say few names during early Islam that shows how women have been given priority and good social level compared to Christian.

1. Khadijah - the first wife of Muhammad - she ran a business.
2. Aisha - she was with muhammad - even you quote from her!
3. Fatimah - she was one of role model in islam.

what do you have in your early christian?

mary, the mother? i cannot find a single book that could explain anything about her life, beginning to end!

mary magdalene? she was later accused as a whore!

bear in your mind debmey, god did not say that arabs are better than any other races. only whom followed god's laws, will ordained to receive love from Him.

Not true, men and women are equal in civilised societies.
In islam, women are lookd down upon, and live as second class humans, thast why they are considered illogical and not trusted in syariah.

debmey, please give strong example to support your claim. So far, i know, you are making BS here!

islam gives good social level in the society. you must havent read sirah (history) of early arabs before the coming of muhammad. The arabs tribe before the coming of muhammad dont like to conceive baby girl, and when a baby girl was born, she will be killed by her own father. Islam came, and cleared the mind of the people at that time.

islam gives protection to women in the syariah laws. what does christian has to say about protection to their women in bible?

once again, i'd like to have a prove for the second class of women in islam, because if yuu failed to produce the proof, it will make the below statement as true:

Debmey IS A BIG LIAR AT ALL TIMES!

And about not trusted in syariah - if they are not trusted, do you think they can file a complain in the syariah court? Oh, you must dont know abou this, women can go the court and give testimony - and please dont be so shallow to think only about raping, because in the vast activity of life, we dont think about raping only, islam cover up to everyday life routines.

So, debmey, accept my challenge above, and dont make the above statement fulfilled!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-3-2005 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 2005-3-19 10:31 AM:

Oh Debmey, what a poor you!

What is the meaning "doesnt exist"?
to me, doesnt exist meaning that, there wouldnt happened at all, but in Islam, they do happened, and this inflicted that there are Female Imams too. For your most information, women can be Imams for other female too, and that not limited for five days praying only. So, dont be so ridiculous so prove that they doesnt exist...

There will always be men around.
If indeed women can be imam only when there are no men around, that just shows that Islam see women as second class humans. That proves our point exactly. Thanks.

In islam, we believe that every human being, be he/she from any races, has the same equality from god's point of view. Please be clear about this, and to tell you one more thing... In arab saudi, women are allowed to drive cars, but with one condition, their muhrim (male siblings - brother(s), father, or her husband) must accompanied them. And they are allowed to work too, there are special place for them to work. And if you dont know, there are air hostess that serve in Arabia Air Lines, but the condition as they have to drive applies too.... It seems that you dont have enough information about this!

So why allow women to be imam only when there are no men?

Christian do not say about women implicitly, and therefore as Baiduri says, that women has move for their own liberation... That's a poor thing about women in christian.

In Christianity, men and women are equal in the eyes of God. That why we have women church leaders.

And let me say few names during early Islam that shows how women have been given priority and good social level compared to Christian.

1. Khadijah - the first wife of Muhammad - she ran a business.
2. Aisha - she was with muhammad - even you quote from her!
3. Fatimah - she was one of role model in islam.

what do you have in your early christian?

Khatijah - So why restrict women today in Saudi Arabia and many other muslim communities?
Aisha - she was only a sex doll remember? Had Mo respected her, he wouldn't have sex with her while she was only 9 years old.
Fatimah - I think yu ppl have Osama, Saddam and Gadafi as role models, tahst why muslism are mad liars.

mary, the mother? i cannot find a single book that could explain anything about her life, beginning to end!

Does that mean disrespect in any way?
There are book titled Spiders, Cow, Ants in the Quran. You muslims respect spiders?

mary magdalene? she was later accused as a whore!

Where? Where in the Bible was she accused as a whore?
Mo made whores out of captive wopmen, thats worst.

bear in your mind debmey, god did not say that arabs are better than any other races. only whom followed god's laws, will ordained to receive love from Him.

So why do yu need to chant in Arabic and bow to mecca 5 times a day?

debmey, please give strong example to support your claim. So far, i know, you are making BS here!

So why is a woman's testimony only half of a man's?
Why did mo say that most ppl in hell are women?

islam gives good social level in the society. you must havent read sirah (history) of early arabs before the coming of muhammad. The arabs tribe before the coming of muhammad dont like to conceive baby girl, and when a baby girl was born, she will be killed by her own father. Islam came, and cleared the mind of the people at that time.

Female babay killing is widely practiced in Arab countries today. Thats why teh male to female population is so distorted in the Aran states.

islam gives protection to women in the syariah laws. what does christian has to say about protection to their women in bible?

I don't think so. Rape can only be proven by 4 male witnesses.
This caused many owmen to be raped in muslim countries cos it is difficult to prove crime under syariah.

And about not trusted in syariah - if they are not trusted, do you think they can file a complain in the syariah court? Oh, you must dont know abou this, women can go the court and give testimony - and please dont be so shallow to think only about raping, because in the vast activity of life, we dont think about raping only, islam cover up to everyday life routines.

And in all cases, a woman's testimony is only half of a man's
Thats discrimination in every area of life.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2005 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-3-2005 12:04 PM:

There will always be men around.
If indeed women can be imam only when there are no men around, that just shows that Islam see women as second class humans. That proves our point exactly. Thanks ...

you are shallow and so narrow minded, that is why you keep on talking about sex. sex is not everything today, and i see from your post, you even have any courage to prove yourself, as i asked before, and that PROVE YOU TO BE A LIAR.

Gaddafi and Osama, give us here that people respect their work. None again!

Do you need the full text of accusation of Mary Magdalene as a whore, a great bishop claim that, that is why you never found it in the bible.

Some of your claim about imam and testimony, i had give example and fact above, and you may challenge them, unless you can prove that you are psychologist, or better a pope (i'd like to smash your face again, when you say you better than your pope) when you want to talk about women in christian.... and some of my statement are referred from bible, and if you denied the given verses, it seems that you are denying your bible, are you?

dont compare arab saudi to malaysia lah.. and if you say that those tribe still killing their baby girls, then GIVE HARD and and deniable example... i think , the example lies in your head, where satan had gave you good visual... good for you then....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2005 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Don't compare Msia with Saudi Arab.
Msia follows a compromised and corrupt form of Islam devoid of teh true spirit and tradition of Mohd. You people are not the true muslims and they are ashamed of you.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2005 02:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-3-2005 12:35 PM:
Are there any women imams in Islam?

Why can't women work and drive cars?

Why woman's testimony is only half of a  man in syariah?

please explain.

Imams are not like monks or priests. I can be Imam too in prayer. Siti Nurhaliza can be Imam too!

Muslim women dont work and drive car? Never heard of it in Malaysia!

Why Jesus has to be male not female? Jehovah discriminates women?:stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2005 07:37 AM | Show all posts
Like I said, don't compare Msia with Saudi. Msians don't follow islam fully like the Arabs. There is a lot of compromise.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-3-2005 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-3-2005 05:41 PM:
Don't compare Msia with Saudi Arab.
Msia follows a compromised and corrupt form of Islam devoid of teh true spirit and tradition of Mohd. You people are not the true muslims and they are ashamed o ...

What a funny claim we have here?

Does we evaluate islam through the color of the skin or his/her race?

God never said so, debmey, produce me a verse from quran that say Arab was the chosen people?

Do understand, those priest at the The Church of Christ ARE ARABS!

You are not Muslim, you dont even know what is imam, and who can be imam, and their needed prospect to be imam, then how come you can act like god?

You are not jewish, you are not white! Therefore you are not better christian. You are the lowest christian if we refer back to the above pasted article, dont you agree? What a shame you!

And are you saying that Islam can be relate to one race? Ah, that double funny, remember, Jesus was sent to the People of Israel, are you jewish? certainly not, and therefore you are bound to follow them, but why do you follow them?

Compromised and corrupt, it seems that you have forgotten one thing: Christianity has corrupted itself, do i need to prove a little more? At least in Islam we have equality, and those practise of Islam in other part of the world, are the same practised here.

Why you want to take Arab saudi as example here? Dont they have arab in Egypt? Jordan? Have you been to Arab Saudi? Do you understand the political ongoing in arab saudi, if you dont, please dont make a fool of yourself!

One thing i'd like to inform you, there are arab christian too in egypt, Chaldeo sect, in Palestine, Assyrian, etc...

Bottomline is, you are chinese, and not the people of israel, and it is absolutely showing that you the SESAT one here....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2005 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 19-3-2005 08:29 PM:

Imams are not like monks or priests. I can be Imam too in prayer. Siti Nurhaliza can be Imam too!

Muslim women dont work and drive car? Never heard of it in Malaysia!

Why Jesus has to be  ...

ala.. you have to understand something... debmey doesnt know anything about islam.. even he did not completely understand christian!

besides, he is a chinese who had followed blindedly christianity, while jesus claim that he was sent to the people of israel, not the people of chinese!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2005 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-3-2005 07:37 AM:
Like I said, don't compare Msia with Saudi. Msians don't follow islam fully like the Arabs. There is a lot of compromise.

How about Mormons, they are prohibited to drink Coke. So thus the other Christians dont follow Christianity fully like the Mormons?

[ Last edited by rami_ayyash on 20-3-2005 at 12:20 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2005 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Yu are not muslim or non muslim based on the color of your skin. You are deemed a true muslim only if you follow islam closely, something which Msian muslims do not do.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2005 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-3-2005 03:10 PM:
Yu are not muslim or non muslim based on the color of your skin. You are deemed a true muslim only if you follow islam closely, something which Msian muslims do not do.

tell me debmey, how to be a real muslim?

probably, a christian like you want to teach us how to be a real muslim, while he himself do not understand fully what islam is all about.

are those in arab and malaysian using different quran. sorry debmey, unlike bible which only mimicking other bible, quran are the same whereever you go.

Funny, you are not christian too!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2005 10:10 AM | Show all posts
yu must follow the quran and hadiths fully to be a true muslim.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 21-3-2005 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-3-21 10:10 AM:
yu must follow the quran and hadiths fully to be a true muslim.

If one practices what Islam teaches... pray, fast, remembering God all the time etc etc ... one will know and understand Islam and then one will understand the Qur'an and the hadith in their true perspective.

If one is not a practising Muslim, one will be influenced by Muslim haters like Debmey, who interpretes the Qur'an and the hadith from a satanic viewpoint.

That is one of the most wonderful thing about Islam -  Like the Malays say, "tak kenal, maka tak cinta." (If you don't know, you will not love)

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 21-3-2005 at 11:10 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2005 11:20 AM | Show all posts
but what abt jiahd against infidels? If you miss out even one of those doctrines, you are compromisisng islam and ta=king the true spirit of islam outta the religion. So strictyloy speaking yu too are a kafir but you rae worst than a kafir because you call yourself a muslim.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 21-3-2005 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-3-21 11:20 AM:
but what abt jiahd against infidels? If you miss out even one of those doctrines, you are compromisisng islam and ta=king the true spirit of islam outta the religion. So strictyloy speaking yu too  ...

If you don't understand, don't talk.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2005 11:25 AM | Show all posts
I do understand thats why I talk. You don't.

BTW yu don't even pray 5 times a day facing mecca.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2005 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-3-2005 05:25 AM:
I do understand thats why I talk. You don't.

BTW yu don't even pray 5 times a day facing mecca.

You do know?
Are you god?
Are you better than Pope?

I think you are not christian, at all!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2005 10:53 PM | Show all posts
I know muslismahs are very badly treated under islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2005 08:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-3-2005 04:53 PM:
I know muslismahs are very badly treated under islam.

Lady are treated very badly in christian. i had gave prove, while you dont!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2005 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Christian women are treated much better than musliamshs whoich are discriminiated against under islam. Mo said most ppl in hell are women and the women';s testimony is half of a man's.
Thats why muslimahs are treated so horribly under islam.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-6-2024 06:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059059 second(s), 42 queries .