Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: manjalara_01

Living with ADHD

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-2-2021 08:38 PM | Show all posts

hug u2...

sorry kadang i rs mcm ambik masa nk reply balik kat sini. nk lari tp x bleh.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2021 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 18-2-2021 08:00 PM
manjalara_01 replied at 18-2-2021 07:38 PM
hug u2...

sorry kadang i rs mcm ambik masa nk reply balik kat sini. nk lari tp x bleh.

Di sini positif...moga di sana positif juga

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2021 08:57 PM | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 16-2-2021 10:33 PM
hi you.. hmmm stay strong stay fighting.. keep writing to make u feel better... kami doakan manja  ...

Hey u..Thanx a lot

I ade jumpe some info about ADHD ni. Nnt i share.

Tp yg i share about depression dulu. X dpt cari balik youtube video tu. About this guy die mmg ade depression. Ambik medication. Lame2 kena up the dose sampai maximum. Dah bertahun la. Tiap kali nk up dosage sbb after taking the meds lame2 rs xde kesan. Last2 end up depress jgk.

So die buat kajian he went to a few places kat negara2 lain. Die ni English. Ade jumpe sorg prempuan ni ade Anxiety and something else. Die xleh kluar rumah langsung cause of her mental illness ni. But treatment die lain skit. Ok jumpe Psychiatrist mkn ubat but also Psy to mintak patients die buat perjumpaan & start a project together.

Project tu is gardening tanam sayur kot. So since the 1st perjumpaan, they all saling get to know eacth other in the process as well as belajar mcm mana nk cucuk tanam. As the project progress they all mula support each other. Kalau somebody x dtg they will call and things like that la. Take care of eacth other la mcm tu.

So this guy kata this projek ni sgt berkesan utk nk jd penawar for people with mental illness. Sbb dulu2 zaman batu manusia ni hidup berkumpulan utk survive. Kalau sorg2 akan mati. But as we all know zaman skrg ni org makin berjauhan, lifestyle makin lonely, semua benda kena buat sorg2.. etc..So this is the main reason why masalah mcm depression ni x bleh harapkan ubat sj...Mesti ade sense of caring community lebih kurang gituw la...

Ya that makes perfect sense to me. Pjg sgt karangan.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2021 09:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 18-2-2021 08:57 PM
Hey u..Thanx a lot

I ade jumpe some info about ADHD ni. Nnt i share.

so start gardening okeh.. and tulis jeee

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2021 01:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 18-2-2021 08:42 PM
Di sini positif...moga di sana positif juga

Harap kena tempias

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2021 01:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 18-2-2021 09:02 PM
so start gardening okeh.. and tulis jeee

I dah start projek baru u. I bela guppies. Comei sgt. Tgh blajar tukar air. Harap pjg umur la ikan2 ni.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-2-2021 03:45 PM | Show all posts

ameen...
Virtual hugs

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2021 02:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 20-2-2021 03:45 PM
ameen...
Virtual hugs

Jap2 social distancing virtual hug hahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2021 02:24 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 21-2-2021 01:21 PM
Jap2 social distancing virtual hug hahaha

good one

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2021 06:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 20-2-2021 01:38 PM
I dah start projek baru u. I bela guppies. Comei sgt. Tgh blajar tukar air. Harap pjg umur la ikan ...

okay.... nice one. Jaga elok elok

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2021 12:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 21-2-2021 02:24 PM
good one

High 5...!! So cute

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2021 12:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 21-2-2021 06:55 PM
okay.... nice one. Jaga elok elok

Insyaallah. Fish therapy ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2021 01:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 22-2-2021 12:43 PM
Insyaallah. Fish therapy ni.

u go gurl!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2021 02:19 PM | Show all posts

You too...

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2021 04:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 22-2-2021 02:19 PM
You too...

Geramnya tgk gebu2

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2021 05:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 23-2-2021 03:43 PM
Geramnya tgk gebu2

Haha...

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-3-2021 07:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sj share kisah adult ADHD org lain kat sini

1)
ADD/ADHD has destroyed my life. I am 36 years old (almost 37) and never held a job, nor got a diploma except high school. Is it too late for me to succeed in life?

2)
At 38 I’m just realizing how debilitating ADHD really is. I’ve been on and off medication for years and saw my condition as mostly a focus problem. However, the hyper focus confused me and I would get off the meds and feel I didn’t need them anymore.

Towards the end of 2020 I got back on and began researching this forum and others and was floored by how many of my unexplained symptoms were none other than ADHD.

I’ve treated anxiety and depression for years and never once thought they were sub-symptoms. This space and others helped me understand the disorder enough that I switched from 60 mg Vyvanse to 60mg IR Adderall and now feel like I’ve been floating through my adult life as a child.

I’ve never been more hopeful. The medication is just enough help that I can identify the different manifestations of my symptoms. I’m beginning to actually have meaningful relationships. I can save money and budget. I notice my hyperactive tendencies enough that I can communicate with people more patiently and I can decipher other peoples emotional cues better.

Most of you who have experienced similar breakthrough understand how depressing it can be to realize how much of your life has slipped away while you were oblivious to the fact that it was slipping away. Seems like with every new accomplishment there’s an equal but opposite sense of mourning.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2021 08:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
3)
Around 10 years ago after struggling day in and day out with daily tasks, I just couldn't take it anymore. I found myself racing around all day, accomplishing nothing, and unable to focus. At age 37 I was diagnosed with adult ADHD, and started treatment. One particular exercise I distinctly remember and refer to often.

Omg, didn't finish! Ok there's a laugh. Anyway, the therapist said to write down what I needed to get done, just for that day. My list had 50 things on it! Then she said to go back, slow down, and make it realistic. I wondered why it wasn't already? After going over it together I found that we tend to spin our wheels all day and get nowhere. But by making a list, oh and NOT adding to it, then accomplishing even one task, is a step in the right direction. There was something exhilarating about crossing off an item, because then I knew I could be productive. Not sure if this will help, but when I'm particularly overwhelmed I think of that impossible list, slow down a minute, and think to myself- one thing at a time. Just like finishing this…….

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2021 08:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
4)
I am taking Vyvanse and I notice the change. I feel calm, less reactive and more productive. A relief I was hoping to feel all my life. I also worry that I may have to take the medication for the rest of my life and if I stop it when I am older there may be consequences. Maybe I will be a mess I don’t know. Will it be the same mess as before the meds or worse? But I need to be functional for next the few decades and this is the only thing that has helped me. I am hoping it will rewire something in my brain and I will keep the good habits I developed while on it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2021 08:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 2-3-2021 06:58 PM
Sj share kisah adult ADHD org lain kat sini

1)

Bersyukur apa yang kita ada kan...good sharing...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 11:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.143168 second(s), 47 queries .