CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Oreng

Christians assume that only their god loves us..

[Copy link]
me This user has been deleted
Post time 13-12-2004 08:55 AM | Show all posts
In Christianity, god shows love by stupidly

hey maybe i did fail in my english...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-12-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
yes, you failed in your English. Remember, this is man's forum, not God's forum. it is us man who believe or not believe. So, when i say "In Christianity, god shows love by stupidly allowing himself to be tortured to death (faking death actually) by man he (god) loves", it refers to what YOU believe, not to what GOD believe (God does not have to believe anything, right ?). The problem with you Eastern Christians is that you failed to understand English, so deep that you neglect what muslims want to convey to you. Please open your mind, okay ? Do you now see that YOU STUPIDLY believe god shows love by allowing himself to be tortured to death (faking death actually) by man he (god) loves.

[ Last edited by Oreng on 13-12-2004 at 01:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 01:55 PM | Show all posts
In Christianity, god shows love by stupidly allowing himself to be tortured to death (faking death actually) by man he (god) loves"

what if it is true...then that would mean you really are calling god stupid...which also mean you're qualify to go to hell...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 02:29 PM | Show all posts
God certainly wasn't stupid. In fact God is very smart. He is also perfectly Holy.

There is no forgiveness of sins w/o remissions. Thats why Jesus took our sins upon himself cos he knows that if a man bears his own sin, the only outcome is death.
In His love, he sacrificed Himself and took our punishment.

In the case of Islam, muslims believe that allah is full of compassion and that makes him pardon sin freely. The end result is, Allah is actually not a holy god because he tolerates sin. Also, muslim end up manipulating allah's compassion and indulge in perpetual sinning.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 03:26 PM | Show all posts
In the case of Islam, muslims believe that allah is full of compassion and that makes him pardon sin freely.

like i said, they do sin then beg for pardon...then do sin again then beg again...then do sin again...then beg again...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 13-12-2004 03:26 PM:

like i said, they do sin then beg for pardon...then do sin again then beg again...then do sin again...then beg again...

what about in christianity...they do sin and beg for pardon and they think their pardon has been accepted by confessing their sin infront of the priest..that sounds silly to me...sorry dude.. what if the priest himself does the  sin such as having sex with the nun or sodomies young boy..who's going to pardon him? does he need a middle man to confess his sin infront of god? do you think the priest who commits sin have an authority to forgive someone else?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-12-2004 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 13-12-2004 03:26 PM:

it's more likely done by christians!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 03:53 PM | Show all posts
con穎ess   
Audio pronunciation of "confess" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (kn-fs)
v. con穎essed, con穎ess穒ng, con穎ess積s
v. tr.

1. To disclose (something damaging or inconvenient to oneself); admit. See Synonyms at acknowledge.
   2. To acknowledge belief or faith in; profess.
         1. To make known (one's sins) to God or to a priest.
         2. To hear the confession of (a penitent).

par穌on   
Audio pronunciation of "pardon" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (p鋜dn)
tr.v. par穌oned, par穌on穒ng, par穌ons

1. To release (a person) from punishment; exempt from penalty: a convicted criminal who was pardoned by the governor.
   2. To let (an offense) pass without punishment.
   3. To make courteous allowance for; excuse: Pardon me, I'm in a hurry. See Synonyms at forgive.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-12-2004 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-13 01:55 PM:

what if it is true...then that would mean you really are calling god stupid...which also mean you're qualify to go to hell...
hahahaha...If it is not true, then you are stupid (God not stupid okay ?), and you are going to hell... but our task is to make sure we do not think God as stupid. If you think God allowed himself to be fakingly tortured to death by man he loves, dont you think that what you think as tantamount to saying god is stupid ? The thinking that god never allow himself to be tortured to death does not make god appear stupid , right ?

So, your choice.. you want to make god look stupid or not. If you want to make god look stupid, continue with your assunption. If you want to make god look clever, abandon the idea that god allow himself to be tortured to death.

[ Last edited by Oreng on 13-12-2004 at 04:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 04:08 PM | Show all posts
If you want to make god look clever, abandon the idea that god allow himself to be tortured to death.

no...that would make me a muslim...

do you ever understand the whole idea?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2004 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Not so, 'me'. Abandoniing the idea would not make you a muslim. Hindus, Buddhist, taoist, Jews, animist, secularist, communist... all dont believe in the idea as well. They are smarter than you, you know, because they dont believe in the stupid idea.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 10:23 AM | Show all posts
really? what about the idea about the moon splitting in half...or god create the everything in 6 periods, when some of you said god can create it all in a blink of an eye...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2004 11:12 AM | Show all posts
First we must believe that the idea about God Himself is not a stupid idea. Once we are correct about God, then we believe that God can do anything He wants, whether create anything in 6 days or in a blink of an eye. Make sure the principle is correct and not-stupid first.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 13-12-2004 04:23 PM:
really? what about the idea about the moon splitting in half...or god create the everything in 6 periods, when some of you said god can create it all in a blink of an eye...

hehehe..if u dont believe in miracles..how can u believe bigger issues like all powerfull supreme being that creates the smallest organism to the biggest galaxies ?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 11:22 AM | Show all posts
you don't believe the miracle in christian...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2004 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Hey 'me', you seems very ignorant. You dont know that muslims believe in miracles by Jesus PBUH such as make a dead alive again, heals many types of illnesses, etc. It is all in the quran.

But before you talk about miracles, lets first correct your perspective about God. You think God allows himself to be tortured to death by man he supposed to love and then he make himself alive again ? This is very stupid idea ! (Sorry again, i need to knock your head to make you awake).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2004 01:52 PM | Show all posts
you think it's stupid because you don't understand...

but not me...i'm not stupid enough to take a murderer as my prophet...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2004 04:13 PM | Show all posts
'me', do you really understand ? Let me conclude it for you.. First God created man, then god allows himself to be tortured by man he created until god died while the man who murdered him stay alive, then god make himself alive again. Hey, what is this ? Ridiculous isn't ? Please check, I dont think you 'understand'. You just swallow it though it is bitter !! Come on, get out of this ridiculous idea, find a better one.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 04:21 PM | Show all posts
First God created man, then god allows himself to be tortured by man he created until god died

have you ever try to understand it in the first place...sure you didn't, that would make you a christian...i think it's not that you don't understand, but you don't wanna understand...

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 14-12-2004 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-14 04:21 PM:

have you ever try to understand it in the first place...sure you didn't, that would make you a christian...i think it's not that you don't understand, but you don't wanna understand...

Your notion of 'understanding' is 'accepting without thinking'. Our notion of understanding is analysing and reasoning until you are convinced beyond reasonable doubt. We're worlds apart. Yours is the result of the hijacking of God's true religion  by the Romans and the Greeks to compromise with their primitive pagan beliefs ~ ours remain the faith of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and all the other prophets of God. Yours is paul plus plus. Ours is minus all that and  remaining original.

You've got to grow up a bit to understand all these things. Don't remain children like your other fellow adherents. I hope you will grow up, not only in height and size but also heart and soul - wise.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 14-12-2004 at 05:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 09:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.302102 second(s), 42 queries .