CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

THROUGH THE COMFORTER, WHO ARE THE REAL JEWS IN THE EYES OF GOD?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 21-2-2005 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Ponytail wrote: Now, now Fuzzman, don抰 try to turn me against the trinity believers. Like i said christians have difference in the doctrines but we still believe in our savior, Yeshua, except for sonny who like to use Jesus name, to justify act of paedophila. Like you muslims, some believe Muhammad was illiterate, some believe he was not.

C'mon peaches, you wrote this:-
DPTail wrote: I know what is the concept of trinity, but am i forced to believe it? If you want to argue about something. for example the trinity, atleast  make an effort to get the concept right first. You're only making yourself a fool.

You recognise the words? The deception? One moment you do not like being forced into believing Trinity [Helllooo!!] and Hell yeah!!..the next [....poof..] you tell off someone to get the concept right before arguing over it [..poof..] ..before someone realises they look kinda dopey just coming out with the words?  Aren't you like there sitting next to yourself? [ as the good man Tommy Mylex used to say.]

Nobody's gonna make you turn against nobody honeypie cos you've done that all on your lonesome only to yourself. What sad confusion and yet you fear retribution?

That's the probelm baby. The self-made doctrinal problem where everybody gets to fight for a bigger chunk of the Trinity pie [that nobody gets to really eat out of.] The good Lord never said nothing about havin' no Trinity on the "You-gotta-believe-in-me" MENU. Even his begotten "Son" ain't never said he was no Son of the Almighty Lordy? That's only the work of them scribes baby. Them no good sons of bitches just chalked up those lyiing words. Them Jeremiah 8:8 varmins I tellya! Well the good man Jesus sure was one nifty and tricky prophet because he made them walk away from stoning a whore.

SO WHAT MAKES YOU WALK AWAY FROM TRINITY?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2005 09:42 PM | Show all posts
What makes you think i'm againts the trinity believers at the first place?
I respect their belief as much as i want them to respect mine. I understand the trinity as much as you claim to understand, does that makes me and you a believer?
C'mon Fuzzman, a wiseguy like you always want to be of prove here in this forum, i expect much more from you. Running from the topic of discusision are we, by trying to turn me againts them...tsk tsk tsk

[ Last edited by DivinePonytail on 21-2-2005 at 10:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Ponytail wrote:  C'mon Fuzzman, a wiseguy like you always want to be of prove here in this forum, i expect much more from you. Running from the topic of discusision are we, by trying to turn me againts them...tsk tsk tsk

Dream on baby. From where I come wiseguys either end up in the Hudson or chew the end of a bullet. There ain't no wiseguys in this here Asian forum. Learn that for real.
Trinity has everything to do with the Comforter issue because you peeps keep on insisting that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit, to which I seriously do not see the connection.  So if you walk away from Trinity you sure as well walk away from the Comforter.

Therefore my question to you is relevant at this point in time. So answer it. WHAT MAKES YOU WALK AWAY FROM TRINITY?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 01:18 AM | Show all posts
You mean now you want Mo to be part of the Trinity?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Here you are showing you're ignorant FUZZMAN.

Holy Spirit does not belong to Trinity alone. It is shared by all of the christians denominations although the doctrines are little different. Trinity believers believe the Holy spirit as part of God. But i as a unitarian believes that the Holy spirit is NOT God, but a gift from God, the spirit that guides us in the way of God.

SO what's makes you think Mumammad is still the COMFORTER?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-22 01:18 AM:
You mean now you want Mo to be part of the Trinity?

Yes if the shoe fits and by the looks of it, it sure does. You say you have the Comforter shoe but whose foot is it that you know fits it? Jesus gave aclue to the wearer of the Comforter shoe and that clue lies in John 16:13 where Jesus clearly says that the shoe wll fit the wearer who ONLY SPEAKS OF WHAT HE HEARS. Before I forget the third and fourth clue that lies too in John 16:13 specifically says that this Comforter is a male and is human. So where does that put your Holy Spirit - the one-third tenant of the Trinity Godhead?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-2-2005 08:43 AM | Show all posts
Mo part of what sort of Trinity Fuzzy? Lets hear it. This is interesting.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Ponytail wrote:  Holy Spirit does not belong to Trinity alone. It is shared by all of the christians denominations although the doctrines are little different.Trinity believers believe the Holy spirit as part of God. But i as a unitarian believes that the Holy spirit is NOT God, but a gift from God, the spirit that guides us in the way of God.

By you being Unitarian automatically puts you and me on the same level playing field. The same rules. The same field but different colors. Meaning from now on I do not engage you head on. I give you leeway. I give you breathing space. I do not impose on your intellect. Unbelievable as it may seem but like Sonny~~[ a Unitarian like your goodself.] you are part and parcel of the same cause.  The Monotheistic cause of the truly and only ONE GOD. Sonny~~ to most Moslems here is a half-brother to whom we have warm regards. The Moslem fight has always been the fight for the one true God. Something that Prophet Abraham, Moses and Jesus saw through.
Jesus spoke of the Holy Spirit but not in the way vast Christian indifferential doctrine has disfigured it to be. The perception of the Holy Spirit can vary with acceptances. It can be  either a unborn leader of faith or faith itself in one's religiously aligned convictions. But the Holy Spirit can never be part of Jesus or the Father [GOD] as Jesus had mentioned the Holy Spirit to be a Comforter, a Spirit of Truth and even a Counselor in John 14:26! Therefore you have a point when you say you believe the Holy Spirit to be a gift from God.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-22 08:43 AM:
Mo part of what sort of Trinity Fuzzy? Lets hear it. This is interesting.

Prophet Mohammad a part of Trinity? No way. The inclination is more towards Prophet Mohammad being the Comforter mentioned by Jesus of the coming Spirit of Truth, Comforter and Counselor [John 14:26]. That's my fight.

You OTOH believe that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit extends into being part of the Trinity Godhead. By this point you have lost the crediblity of argument because once you set foot into Trinity domain, by standards of your faith, wherever you turn you're looking at God in three different but same existance. So the question is when you misconstrue the Comforter to be the Holy Spirit [ a really serious allegation.], are you implying that Jesus would be sending God or HIMSELF again as the coming Comforter? Do the Math. Deal with the equation.This is your unexplainable folly. Like to see you try. [ to which I know you won't because you can't! Simple maths.]

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 10:18 AM | Show all posts
I don't see Mo being mentioned as the Comforter anywhere, both in Bible and Quran.
What we do see is John 14:15-17 saying that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit, not Mohamad.

John 14: 15揑f you love me, you will obey what I command. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 10:38 AM | Show all posts
John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

Wasn't it Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)???who else testify Prophet Jesus true teachings???Christianity done nothing but distortion with their hand!!!

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Aenemy7 wrote: Wasn't it Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)???who else testify Prophet Jesus true teachings???Christianity done nothing but distortion with their hand!!!

Very true.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Nope, none of Jesus teachings were mentioned by Mohamad. Mo only taught his own crap. The disciples of Jesus were the ones who recorded Jesus' teachings in the Bible. So how can Mo is the Comforter.

Besides, none of Jesus disciples met Mo, mo was born only 600 years later. To say that Mo is the comforter is ridiculous.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Who else debmey???? Holy Ghost???:lol :lol :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Comforter definitely not Mo my muslim fren, no matter how hard yu BS, it cannot be Mo.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 10:57 AM | Show all posts
chapter Isaiah 42:
"I, the LORD , have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,

The Gentiles are the non-Jews.  These verses clearly suggest that the coming Prophet will be among the Gentiles, who else if not the prophet muhammad(pbuh) himself....:ah:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2005 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Isaiah 42 say nothing about a coming Gentile prophet. Try something else.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Debmey wrote: Nope, none of Jesus teachings were mentioned by Mohamad. Mo only taught his own crap. The disciples of Jesus were the ones who recorded Jesus' teachings in the Bible. So how can Mo is the Comforter.

How stoopid can you get my preacher man fren? Jesus did not teach from his own ideals. He brought the law of his Father - remember? The only thing that Jesus might have taught on his own was how to rescue a whore from being stoned to death!
Same too with Prophet Mohammad who simply carried on the same laws brought by Jesus. Read Quran and you will know. Quran narrates all irregularities found in Bible and the remedy proper for the disfigurement of the Old Book. The disciples were recording what Jesus received from the Father and not what Jesus said or did on a personal capacity.
Debmey wrote: Isaiah 42 say nothing about a coming Gentile prophet. Try something else.

John 16:13

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2005 04:34 PM | Show all posts
No sir, Mo never tell of any of Jesus'  teachings, not one. He can't be the Comforter.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2005 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-22 04:34 PM:
No sir, Mo never tell of any of Jesus'  teachings, not one. He can't be the Comforter.

For once you are right preacher man. Prophet Mohammad went one step up the feeding chain. He did where Jesus failed to do. The Prophet graced the OT tradition and not the one brought about by a CONFIRMED murderer named Saul the Butcher, a maurading killer from Turkey. What else you need to learn from me?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 09:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063499 second(s), 42 queries .