Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-1-2014 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://my.entertainment.yahoo.co ... aded-224503964.html

Just last week, I went and buy a PS3 game called Resident Evil Revelations. The story is set on an abandoned ship in the middle of the Mediterranean, filled with monsters. Today, we have a headline about a ghost ship returning back to landfall with cannibal rats.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2014 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 28-1-2014 09:18 AM
Source : http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/video/rat-infested-ghost-ship-headed-224503964.html

Ju ...

hindu forum now turning into rubbsih forum ....from political, badminton now about movies....

u think we give damn about what u see ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2014 08:07 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-1-2014 12:22 PM
hindu forum now turning into rubbsih forum ....from political, badminton now about movies....

u ...

There is no "We" here, just a Snake who thinks his comments means something.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2014 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 30-1-2014 08:07 AM
There is no "We" here, just a Snake who thinks his comments means something.

yes 'we' because peoples do not bother to read your crap writings...this hindusim forum related to hindusim faith...how come it come with tons of rubbish here with  movies, sports and political??

i guess u  must have boring life....
go out and enjoy life ...a humble advise from me

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2014 09:34 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

go out and enjoy life ...a humble advise from me

Fu#K Off. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2014 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 3-2-2014 09:34 AM
by Truth.8

i wonder what the moderator doing about this thread? it nothing to do with hindusim faith  rather full rubbised posted here...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-2-2014 09:15 AM | Show all posts
The Gita – Chapter 7 – Shloka 21

जो-जो सकाम भक्त्त जिस-जिस देवता के स्वरूप को श्रद्बा से पूजना चाहता है, उस-उस भक्त्त की श्रद्बा को मैं उसी देवता के प्रति स्थिर करता हूँ ।। २१ ।।

Whichever god (deity) a person wishes to worship with faith, O Arjuna, I am the one who establishes or builds his faith in that deity.

I found this shloka in Bhavagad Gita recently, and decides to share it. It states that which ever diety (multiple gods and goddesses) one wishes to worship (with faith), it is Bhagavan (God) which establishes the devotee's faith toward that deity. There are two important aspect which we should understand here :

1. Bhavagad Gita doesn't condemn anyone from worshipping other deities. There is no "forced condition" within the Gita that states that a person must worship Shri Krishna (or Lord Vishnu) alone in order to be "saved". That concept comes from the influence of Abrahamic religions and hold NO TRUTH in Hinduism.

I repeat again - Bhavagad Gita permits worship of many deities (or what Hindus calls Ista-deva or Chosen God). One can worship Lord Murugan by carrying kavadis, worship Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva, Durga Devi, Shri Krishna and number of gods and goddesses and still remains the devotee of God. There is NO restrictions of worship of multiple Gods and Goddess.

2. The important factor in Worship is FAITH. Faith and Blind Faith are two different things. IF one want to know what is the proper way to show Faith in Worship, one should read Bhavagad Gita - Bhakti Yoga session. It will not reduce your devotion toward your "Ista-deva" but actually increase it.

Blind faith occurs when a person lacks in knowledge of his or her own belief system, "borrows" influences from other belief system (such as Christianity and Islam) and comes to believe that these foreign beliefs are better than his or her own belief to the point that he or she start to promote these foreign belief. Such action is considered as act of Maya - that the person who does it, does it because he is influence by Maya (illusion) due to ignorance. That is how one become Blind in Faith.

PS : I got this Shloka in my facebook this morning. Logged in and the first thing I sees is this Shloka. I guess Bhagavan wants me to share this message with everyone (who listens).

Last edited by Sephiroth on 21-2-2014 09:17 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2014 02:21 PM | Show all posts
I'm continuing from above :

The Gita – Chapter 7 – Shloka 22

वह पुरुष उस श्रद्बा से युक्त्त होकर उस देवता का पूजन करता है और उस देवता से मेरे द्वारा ही विधान किये हुए उन इच्छित भोगों को नि:संदेह प्राप्त करता है ।। २२ ।।

Thus, once these people have been given their faith by Me, the devotees try to worship the deities they choose to worship, and they ultimately achieve their desires as ordered and directed by Me, the Deity of deities

The desire to worship deites (or follow certain belief system) comes from various desires of the human heart. However, no one can follow this path or find God unless God himself allow the seekers to have faith in these various belief system. Therefore, it is logical to say that God gives different degrees of faith to different level of people according to their own individuality.

Some could desire heaven and escape hell's torment (Islam), some could seek to escape their own sinful actions and activities (Christianity), some could seek knowledge and Wisdom (Judaism and Buddhism) and some could seek to reunification with God/Bhagavan (Hinduism).

All path to God comes from One God, however, due to the difference in Human abilities, capability to understand, various degrees of physical abilities and many more factors, one religion for all is not possible. Just as one person (such as myself) are different to another, so does it required for belief system to be tailor-made for different races according to their life-style and environment. Hinduism promotes Vegetarian dietery, peaceful co-existence, meditation, Yoga and Ayurveda, the same conditions cannot be given to a Muslim who lives in the desert where land capable of creating large amount of vegetable as well as medicinal herbs are not available, thus meat dietery must be allowed.

A Muslims CAN follow Hinduism if his or her environment able to support Hinduism and its way of life, however, a Hindu should not live as muslim does as their ways are due to limitation of the environment and choices and not due to the needs of Spirituality. That goes the same for Christianity and Judaism as well.

A Hindu can live as an atheist or a Buddhist where they could concentrate in seeking worldly knowledge but they also must understand that such path could only lead to worldly understanding of the Universe and Humanity and will NOT lead one to God. To properly achieve God, one must follow one of these paths, evolve and find his or her own path to God. As Buddha said - Religion is like a boat which one uses to cross the river. Once you cross it, you do not expect to carry the boat and walk through the forest.

Last edited by Sephiroth on 21-2-2014 02:28 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-3-2014 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Monday, March 03, 2014

A Christian colleague once asked me this question after Thaipusam celebration (when some of my Hindu friends took leave to attend). He asked first where they were going and I told him they are going to Batu Caves (or Penang Temple) to celebrate Thaipusam - he was a foreigner, by the way. He asked what is Thaipusam and I told him about Lord Murugan.

He asked - "Who is Lord Murugan?"
I answered - "He is Son of God, Lord Shiva."
He asked - "You mean, like Jesus Christ?"
I answered - "Yes."

He asked - "IF that is so, why pray to Lord Murugan? Why don't you just pray to Jesus Christ?" He thinks he had me trapped with a long debate about Hinduism and Christianity and those kind of things. After all, many Christians believed Jesus was a real person - regardless whether they could prove he existed or not, so he could easily counter my claim about Lord Murugan with the same statement I could issue about Jesus.

I told him this - "When Lord Murugan came to South India, he came as an "Andi" (one who had renounced his family and choose Spiritualism). He renounced his princely title and status and came down in a loincloth, a balded head and a walking stick and stood on Mount of Palani. South Indians took him in, made him a Prince of Tamil and God of Kali yuga. And today, in my country (Malaysia) he stood 70 feet tall, clothed like a Prince and with a Vel in his hand, representing Hindus in Malaysia. That is Our Son of God."

"But when your Son of God came to Christians, what did you do? Many choose to ignore him when he was teaching you the way to God. You rejected his claim to be Son of God. You rejected his teaching. You rejected his ways. You sold him to the Romans who prosecuted him. You failed to protect him from the Romans - as the 12 disciples RAN from their Master when he needed the most. He got abused, stripped and paraded in his loincoth and finally nailed to a cross and left to dry up like a prun. And even the only person who had the courage to stay and comfort him in his last days (Mary Magdelene) is labelled as a prostitue in the Bible. And you spend the next two thousand years blaming the Jews for your sins. That is YOUR Son of God"

And I added - "That is the difference between your Son of God and Mine. And that too is the different between Christians and Hindus. Wherever a Hindu goes (even to a foreign nations), he will bring with him fame, wealth and glory to his new home because Son of God will be with him."

He never asked me about Hinduism again.
Last edited by Sephiroth on 3-3-2014 10:09 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2014 12:44 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 3-3-2014 10:07 AM
Monday, March 03, 2014

He never asked me about Hinduism again.

That doesn't  mean he  accept your view but rather he found your explanation too stupid...so, he kept quite....just like me when i view your explanation like bed times story....

because the demi god and goddess never mention name of gods /goddess in Gita...

The murugan story is nothing but a story or was created by  tamilans...or kind of'mitos'

There is not a single record of proof  to such story....

as for Jesus issue....we have lot proof according to the holy scriptures....not sayings  or mitos....rather proof according to scriptures and testimonials from his  followers....all this recorded in the Bible...
Not only that but also supported by  Achaeological findings too. Read here Surprising Archaeological Find: Proof of Jesus' Existence?

The will bring with him fame, wealth and glory to his new home because Son of God will be with him.

I gotta you again...yes  this kind of believed all about fame and wealth all about money money money and fame....thats where hindus like u and many of them need materials things of the world than knowing the Supreme beings...it totally  corrupt elements that brought by  tamilans to corrupt the true teachings of the Sages...

thats why the Supreme says in Geeta that if you believed in Supreme....HIS believers will be with HIS planet....
the choice is yours....to live with corrupt elements or to be trust the true Supreme...

If you truly believed in Supreme...you dont need to ask HIM for wealth....Supreme will florish you with fame, wealth and etc...
it  works to me becaus I never ask anything from HIM rather HIS love and thanking HIM ....yet Supreme  bless me with wealth , good health and etc...unlike some hindus need to depend on demi god for wealth and etc...this is corrupt elements...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 3-3-2014 08:36 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2014 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Today (15/04/2014) the Moon shall turn to Red. Blood Moon shall rise today. And blood will flow like water.

Since morning, I seems to be having a dizzy spell which doesn't go away. In the past, I have had similar whenever bad things were to happened - earthquakes, Tsunami or other natural disaster but not for this length of time. Something bad going to happen. OR perhaps, something good will finally began. I hope and pray for a new beginning.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2014 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 15-4-2014 02:27 PM
Today (15/04/2014) the Moon shall turn to Red. Blood Moon shall rise today. And blood will flow like ...

its ur bad karma....thats why you feels such...remember I told  that your next birth will be cow dung...it all coming to reality now

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-4-2014 08:25 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 15-4-2014 03:12 PM
its ur bad karma....thats why you feels such...remember I told  that your next birth will be cow d ...

Sorry, words of Snakes will not be entertained here. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2014 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Date : 17/08/2014

Recently I was sitting for lunch at the cafeteria in my company with some friends and one of the Malay staff came and join us. I didn't like him much but others tolerated him, so it wasn't my choice. As we were discussing various things (including politics), the malay guy asked me this question - "Why don't you become a Muslims?" I asked him back - "Why should I?"

He started a big speech about how great Islam is, how great Muhammad was and what are the benefits of being in Islam, especially in their so-called afterlife scheme. I told him that Islam also seems to promote terrorism but for that he encountered that terrorism was not part of Islam but a misunderstood portion by some Muslims. It is just a small portion - about 1% who actually follow such belief, he said. Obvious he had NO idea who he was dealing with. Amateur.

I took his glass, fill it to half with cold ice water and give it to him. I asked him if he could drink the water I have give him. He said - "Yes, of course."

After he drank it, I took his glass again, and while pouring the water in, I asked him a question - "Assume that I have placed two droplets of rat poison into your glass and fill the glass with water, could you still drink it?" He froze and I asked the same question again. For this, he said - "No". I asked him why.

"Because the water has poison in it" - answer came.
"But it is just small portion, less than 1% of the total volume of the water" - I countered.
"But it is still poison whether it is in small quantity or large quantity" - he answered.
"THAT is why I do not become a Muslim" - I answered to his earlier question.

It is never the question whether a small portion or large portion of the populations of Muslims follows terrorism (in name of Allah). Terrorism is poison to everyone (Muslims AND non-Muslims alike). It is the duty of Muslims (NOT NON-MUSLIMS OR THE WORLD) to distill the water and remove the poison. Many Muslims think that IF they don't do anything and pretend that the problem doesn't exist, it will go away. It will not. It wil only become so bad that Non-muslims will retailate through violence as well.

So, Muslims here in Malaysia - your path have been growing dark and your minds are being corrupted with delusion of grandeur associating with terrorism and its "heavenly rewards". You are dealing with poison. DO NOT BLAME US (NON-mUSLIMS) IF WE RETAILATE WITH SIMILAR MEANS.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2014 09:36 AM | Show all posts
Happy Deepavalli to all Hindus.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2014 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 16-4-2014 08:25 AM
Sorry, words of Snakes will not be entertained here. Thank you.

perhas you can highlight the tornado that happened recently .....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-11-2014 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.thestar.com.my/News/N ... ard-at-London-show/

GEORGE TOWN: Three young aspiring inventors who created an energy-saving machine dispensing drinks won the Double Gold Award at the British Invention Show (BIS) 2014 in London.

SJK(T) Kulim’s R. Prevena and V. Sushmeetha, both 11 – supported by former student R. Rasyikash, 13 – came up with the idea for the machine after reading an article online in March. Prevena and Sushmeetha then proposed it to their teacher for their school science fair in June.

Rasyikash, who is now in Form One at SMJK Chio Min in Kulim, said the three of them tested different types of rock on a kettle to find out which maintained heat longer.

“We also used sugarcane bagasse (the fibrous matter that remains after sugarcane stalks are crushed for juice extraction) to try to retain heat in the kettle.
“We found out that basalt rock was the most suitable to retain heat for a longer time and the sugarcane bagasse acted as an insulator.
“So, for our invention, we glued the bagasse directly onto the kettle and placed the basalt rocks under it, so heat could be maintained for a few hours even after the electricity was cut off,” explained Rasyikash. Sushmeetha said they also used paint and aluminium foil to complete the project. She added that following their wins in the science fair and a state-level competition, also in June, they put in their submission for BIS after they were encouraged by their teachers.

In September, they were told of their selection for the BIS. Sushmeetha said they then flew to London for the four-day event from Oct 22, accompanied by SJK(T) Kulim teachers S. Jaya and A. Panimalar. “We just did not expect to win as there were more than 100 participants from 10 countries with their inventions,” she said. The trio won the award, a certificate of participation and medals.
Their trip was made possible by People’s Progressive Party president Tan Sri M. Kayveas and parents.

Best wishes to the young winners from TAMIL SCHOOL (SJK(T) Kulim and to their teachers and those who help these young people achieve their recognition.

This proves that even if we put Tamil youngsters at the a school which has many disadvantages (like most tamil schools in Malaysia), they will produce excellent and talented youngsters like this. The future of Indian race are on shoulders of youngsters like these and I hope in the future, they will remember this achievement as ONE of MANY to come if they (and all other Tamil men and women) work together.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2014 10:58 AM | Show all posts
November 4th, 2014

IT Industry going on the wrong direction.

Recently, I was asked (by one of the colleagues) to make a speech regarding the use of IT in the field of business. It was an optional speech, a sort of a way to promote IT in business sector. I said "Sure" and asked him what are the contents which I should address.

The answer I have received was far from satisfying. He had given me a picture of business industry with IT as one of its many tools. He describes how businessmen (and women) should use IT knowledge toward conducting business, finding new opportunities and create new ventures or solve older problems for Business. The way he pictured was that IT was there for sake of business and served only as a tool. He had even went as far as to emphasis how local universities are teaching students new technology (like IT) with business-mindset so they could produce more graduate who has business mindset and uses IT as tool. To me, this was very wrong.

While the rest of the Modern World (screw China ) was moving forward with IT knowledge as the base for their growth and other sectors like Medicine, Business and Education as its branches, many here in Asia (including Malaysia and Singapore) wasn't ready to make the move from their traditional fold.

Business sector always have been about making speech and getting the other guy to buy your product. It is also about pulling the potential clients from buying other people's product or services (either by increasing the faith on your own product or services or by downgrading other people's product and services). It doesn't require knowledge of the product or services, just good method of speaking and brainwashing potential clients. In that context, there are very little IT knowledge have in common with business sector.

Yes, you can produce graphs and other display to showcase your point, but in the end, it all boils down to how you can bullshit your way through convincing the client why they should buy your product.

And many business people find IT knowledge as a double-edge sword. Mainly because IT cannot "lie". IT produces information as you have put them in, which means while it could display potential good data at one side, it can also display potential loopholes in the product or services, allowing the client to ask questions which the promoter could be unable to answer. Therefore, many businessmen (and women) could venture not to use IT knowledge for anything more than as a tool for their showcase.

This in turn causes a shift in the educational sectors. Many college management have taken notice of the mentality in Business sector and produce IT-related courses which emphasis more on how to use IT tools as business tools rather than to allow the students to explore many other fields which IT sector can be used for. In Malaysia, there are very little books (if any) on research and development of Robotic, IT in Medical sectors and IT in every day usage which have nothing to do with business sector.

While some could say - "What's the big deal?", this are whinning of IT-illiterate people who do not know the danger of their own stupidity causing.

Couple of weeks ago, I have read in Sunday STAR that in Malaysia alone (last year if not mistaken), over 30 million Ringgit have been lost to online scams and hacking. This is because IT users who kept using laptops, smart-phones and Ipad have no idea what is the security flaws and loophole exists with their system (such as where and when they should do online transaction) and what are the different between Secured wifi and unsecured wifi connection.

FYI - most if not ALL free wifi connection in MacDonalds, KFC and Starbucks are unsecured line, which means IF I want to hack someone, all I have to do was to sit in one of these places, order coffee, open my laptop and scan for all possible connections available. Anyone foolish enough to make an online transaction, I could know and make a "link" with their laptop. I can even do that when you are not looking by plugging in a thumb-drive with special program which install itself into your laptop and send me the transaction details. I have seen many youngsters leave their laptop unattended to go to bathroom or to order drinks.

Bottomline - by emphasizing IT as mere tool to be used in business, many of the youngsters today are leaving themselves open for IT-related problems in the future. This mindset must change if the country to have a healthy IT sector which could include R&D in IT sectors.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2015 10:53 AM | Show all posts

Happy New Year.
May this Year bring better battles and obstacles for us to overcome and move forward.

After all, what is the use of living if there is nothing to fight and win over.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2015 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Hinduism Revival in India - tough road ahead.

Last year (2014) have been a good year for Hinduism. For first time in decades, Indian people have finally woke up and said "Enough" by discarding the Congress Party and give their supports to Bharata Janata Party (BJP). A positive and first step toward reviving Hinduism in India. I don't know where this had come from?

Was it due to many mistakes Congress had made in dealing with internal and external problems? How Congress handled the 2008 Mumbai Attack itself had left many unsatisfied and angry on how India seems to have no balls to handle such problems.

Was it the Economic situation which was getting worst which lead to the change? We all know that the only reason Manmohan Singh was elected PM was because he was a businessman and Congress was betting on him to improve the economic situation. However, being a good businessman doesn't mean he is a good strategist and a leader. Many of his mistakes have lead to being criticised as a weak and pathetic leader and as Sonia Gandhi's lapdog. In some way, he is a counterpart to Malaysia's own Badawi (who was elected as Mahathir's lapdog but then depromoted because he dared to do things his way - something Manmohan Singh didn't have the balls to do).

Perhaps it is will of God, that Hinduism is to be revived after 2012. Whatever the case is, India is currently in a new era and Hindus there should not be so eager to celebrate as they have no idea the danger they are in. Hindus in India are like in a cage (called India) but it is the cage which was protecting them. As outside the cage, there are hyenas, jackals and wolves and the only thing protecting the Hindus are their beloved cage called India.

Since the revival of Hinduism (through BJP), many former enemies of Hinduism have started to rise their heads once again. Muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan have been eyeing India for a very long time. It is not a secret that these Arabic dogs wanted to convert India into an Islamic country by first making India into a secular country (with Muslim sub-rule within the society). Which explains why Indian Constitutions and Laws doesn't seems to apply to Muslims such as marriage to a single bride, syariah laws and such. In the long run, as India become weaker due to secular laws, the Muslim population could burst out and demand more and more authority to promote their own Arabic nonsense as laws, which eventually will give rise to a Muslim nation in India. The collapse of Congress and emergence of BJP was a sudden blow that no one could have foreseen, which left these internal and external enemy called Muslims surprised and unable to react.

What Hindus (in India and elsewhere) should understand here is that THEY HAVE NO FRIENDS. It is utterly nonsense to think that Christians, Muslims and atheists will treat them equally just because they (Hindus) treat them fairly.

To a Muslim - you (Hindus) are an objective to conquer - you required to turn into a Muslim and serve the Arabic masters OR die.

To a Christian - you (Hindus) are corrupted and needs to be saved - you are required to convert to Christianity and serve the Western masters OR at least be a market for their product and service.

To an atheist (including Buddhist) - you (Hindus) are fools who worship stones - you are required to be saved from your own delusion and ignorance (which they happy ignore the fact that Gautama Buddha himself was a Hindu and his basic teaching came from Hinduism). As for atheists - they are animals and they will not be happy until you lose your humanity and become animals like them.

To a Sikh - you (Hindus) are an obstacle in establishing Khalistan (a separate nation for Sikhs).

What history did not teach Hindus about Sikhs is that Sikhs have been fighting for their daydream (Khalistan) for a long time. Before coming of the British, Sikhs fought the Muslims in North India - and LOST. And then, they worked together with Muslims and fought the British - and LOST. And then, during World War 1 and 2, they fought along the British so that the British could honor their deals and give Punjab to them (to create Khalistan) and instead, they were forced to take sides - either India or Pakistan and they choose India (because they do not trust Muslims). Sikhs are never friends with anyone nor do they hold and honor any friendship and loyalty to anyone.

2014 was a beginning for Hinduism. I pray that Hindus will take notice of these words and walk carefully throughout 2015. They cannot go far by overexerting themselves (by doing too many things). They should take steps to improve and strengthen themselves as a race with a common belief. They should take steps to identify parasites within their society (the atheists and non-believers) and discard them from any chain of authority which could drag the revival down. Bhavagad Gita should be made popular to all Hindus as a guideline and Hindus should be encouraged to explore and perform their cultural way of life as their own unique identity.

Happy New Year and may this year brings tougher opponent to defeat.
For the true enemy is the one within. Defeat that and you will not be defeated by anyone.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 12:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.412874 second(s), 43 queries .