CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Hindus: Why too many department worshipped??

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-7-2006 09:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 16-7-2006 09:23 PM
Never mind about about the head. If your Jesus is GOD why could he not save himslef from beng crucified by the Romans. Has he lost his powers or was he a ictious GOD? Please do not tell me that he came to sin of man. If he had taken the sin upon him by dying in the cross than the Christians should be free of sins, are they? Reverand and Priest are involved in sodomisings young boys all over the world. It had happened even in our own country  in the 60's but it was not reported because the choir boys refused to make a report of the incident. So Christians sin even though their GOD came down to earth to die for them? Pathetic..........

how come never mind about the head?? is very important to know why hindus faith do not make sense. if ur god is so powerful and worshipped by many by offering flowers, oils, chant and etc .....don't tell me this powerful god no power to joined back Ganesh human head  instead elephant head? where  is the logic here?? I believed this must another story created by hindus.

If such story created by hindus , i bet many story telling like krishna  and etc created by ur hindus....yet many hindus make idols in image of golds, offering oils, milk, flowers and etc yet this nothing but story and not reality. what waste of time to pray to this kind gods......pathetic.......

another story ganesh and murugan fligthing for manggo....what kind story is this?? to honour parents ? why must go to extend like telling story about manggo fligthing?

in Bible God made it very clear "honour ur parents" but God of  Bible did not come with  crap stories like fligthing for manngo to honour parents.

silly indeed!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2006 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8,

You mean fairy tales like Santa Clause and so on? Like the flying sledge and Santa Clause dropping presents in the chimney?  All relgions have stroies and so has Hinduism so what? You have yors and we have ours but has that got to do with faith? You beleve in GOD and so do we. You have a way and you believe jesus is the way so do we have our way and we do not depend on way but several ways. All these stories does not matter to us but most important we are not bias or prejudice against any others like you. Being bias and prejudice is a sin and you have committed many such sins so how can you get a ticket to heaven. I think you have prepared yourself a one way ticket to hell. The more you belittle the  shorter ther period in this world. Looks like you are so eager to see hell that your GOD says would burn your body. So it is better for you to be silent so that your sins would be forgiven othewise it is the burning hell for you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 16-7-2006 09:56 PM
Truth.8,

You mean fairy tales like Santa Clause and so on? Like the flying sledge and Santa Clause dropping presents in the chimney?  All relgions have stroies and so has Hinduism so what? You h ...

Barney,

Majority do not celebrate Christmas and do not believe in Santa Claus.

Like myself, I do not believe this pagans festivals. They used Jesus name to blend with this rubbished and nonsense pagan festivals and worst their parents  lie to  kids that Santa live in North Pole.

I only observed what the Bible wrote. There is 7 festivals according to Biblical events and not those nonsense Easter, Christmas and etc

Back to my question:

If you God Siva and Paravathi indeed powerful gods, than I am sure ur Siva had joined ganesh real  head instead of elephant head.

How come ur Siva the destroyer never interfere while Ganesh went to war and loosing his head while on war?? cant he be powerful to destroy the enemy? does it make logic?

Sound to me this is a story created by peoples to make Hinduism sound more spicy yet u peoples wasting money, time and etc  worshipping this kind gods which do not exist. By rite, u peoples should worshipped God of Bible which make more sense than this kind pagans gods with fairy tales stories.
Yuks:geram:

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-7-2006 12:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7/16/06 08:48 PM

Majority do not celebrate Christmas and do not believe in Santa Claus.

Like myself, I do not believe this pagans festivals. They used Jesus name to blend with this rubbished and nonsense pagan festivals and worst their parents  lie to  kids that Santa live in North Pole.

Ok. So by now, I'm sure you understand that things that many followers of a certain religion practise is not necessarily consistent with the true teaching of the religion. Apply the same standard when evaluating every religion.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2006 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 17-7-2006 01:12 PM

Ok. So by now, I'm sure you understand that things that many followers of a certain religion practise is not necessarily consistent with the true teaching of the religion. Apply the same standa ...

the problem with many peoples in this world, they choose their own way to suite their own liking instead of searching for the truth in Bible. that include islam as well by doing pagan ritual like  going around and around in front of block of stone and bowing indirectly and directly to an object and come with so called god is one.

conclusion, all MUST come to God of Bible not man made stories and pagan ritual

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-7-2006 04:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 17-7-2006 01:32 PM | Show all posts
------------
Ah.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-7-2006 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 17-7-2006 01:32 PM
------------
Ah.

what ah???

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8

Ah! means you have ZERO knowledge.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-7-2006 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 17-7-2006 09:07 PM
Truth.8

Me zero knowledge? The fact u peoples all consider zero knowledge without knowing the real truth and real God.

It better you peoples leave ur faith which do not make sense at all and comes to God of the Bible .

The day comes when great flood will destroyed all  who refused to believed my warning.

This my final warning to all who served pagans gods.

God will used water as symbolic of warning  when the earth will filled with flood in last day.

MARK MY WORD

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-7-2006 10:58 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 11:03 PM | Show all posts

another diverter

Barney 50 is really a spoiler.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2006 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 17-7-2006 11:03 PM
Barney 50 is really a spoiler.

barney  in age of 50's hunger for truth. He need Jesus to heal his hunger.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2006 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 17-7-2006 09:07 PM
Truth.8

Me zero knowledge? The fact u peoples all consider zero knowledge without knowing the real truth and real God.

It better you peoples leave ur faith which do not make sense at all and comes to God of the Bible .

The day comes when great flood will destroyed all  who refused to believed my warning.

This my final warning to all who served pagans gods.

God will used water as symbolic of warning  when the earth will filled with flood in last day.

MARK MY WORD

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2006 08:28 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8   

like myself, I only worshipped Heavently Father all in one than many department works.

This is what I call Idiocy at it's best. ;)

T.8 says Hindusm doesn't make sense because too many department. At least "Department" in Hindusm have their own specific duties.

What is the duties for your "Heavenly Father"?  Screw Virgins up and produce more Jesuses? :cak:
What is the duties for your "Jesus"? Became a miseable puppet and get killed? ;)
What is the duties for your "Holy Ghost"? Because a Devil and tempt the followers to follow this idiocy of a religion? ;)

FYI T.8, Prime Minister in a country maybe the highest figure in the Government, but you cannot see him whenever you like. If you have problem, you will have to take it with relevant "Departments". Make Sense? ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2006 11:45 AM | Show all posts
sep wrote:

This is what I call Idiocy at it's best.

---------------

truth :

it look idiocy to u but it sound more strange when ganesh human head can be chop off yet could be fix rather fix with elephant head.

sept wrote:

T.8 says Hindusm doesn't make sense because too many department. At least "Department" in Hindusm have their own specific duties.

-----------------

truth:

at least we have one God who control the entire universe than department task.

----------
sept wrote:

What is the duties for your "Heavenly Father"?  Screw Virgins up and produce more Jesuses?
What is the duties for your "Jesus"? Became a miseable puppet and get killed?
What is the duties for your "Holy Ghost"? Because a Devil and tempt the followers to follow this idiocy of a religion?

---------------------

truth :

the duties of Heavenly father to entire world is LOVE when HE send HIS beloved son so u will know the real truth and God than pagan gods who do not make sense and yet comes so many fair tales.

-----------------------

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2006 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8

Are you worried that your relgion is a fake that you need to respond in this manner? You believe what you believe but that does not make it a true path. Christian's faith in the cross is considered pagan worship and yet you speak evil of others. Such an idocy and ignorancy that you are better off in TR than here.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2006 01:35 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8   

it look idiocy to u but it sound more strange when ganesh human head can be chop off yet could be fix rather fix with elephant head.

What's wrong with an elephant's head? :stp:
Lord Vishnu came as Narashima - Half Man and Half Lion being, so what's wrong being a being with an elephant head? Elephants are cute.

at least we have one God who control the entire universe than department task.

WHAHAHAHA ... your god cannot even control humans who killed his son, you talk about god who controls the entire universe. WHAHAHAHAHA

Answer the questions ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE :

[Qoute]
What is the duties for your "Heavenly Father"?  Screw Virgins up and produce more Jesuses?
What is the duties for your "Jesus"? Became a miseable puppet and get killed?
What is the duties for your "Holy Ghost"? Because a Devil and tempt the followers to follow this idiocy of a religion?
[/QOUTE]

It is IN Hindus Scriptures that the Trinity create, maintain and destroys creation. WHERE in Bible does it say that your heavenly father does what, his dead son does what (besides being being a dead man on a cross) and his "holy"(?) goat doing anything? :cak:

the duties of Heavenly father to entire world is LOVE when HE send HIS beloved son so u will know the real truth and God than pagan gods who do not make sense and yet comes so many fair tales.

And the biggest joke in Christianity IS your god cannot even perform his "duty" which more than ONCE because his son is dead and he have no other son (omni-POTENT god ) to send down to get killed. ;)

WHAT use of a god who CANNOT perform his duty anymore according to your defination of his duty is, eh?
At least in Hindusm, Creation continues, Maintainance of this Creation continues and so does the Destruction.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

POPOY This user has been deleted
Post time 18-7-2006 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 18-7-2006 01:35 PM
by Truth.8   

What's wrong with an elephant's head? :stp ...

tuhan kepala gajah lawan tuhan mati kahkahkah  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2006 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 18-7-2006 01:35 PM
by Truth.8   

What's wrong with an elephant's head? :stp ...

my short note to u; hinduism got plenty of storeis to tell but those stories is just like bed time for me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2006 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by POPOY at 18-7-2006 01:46 PM

tuhan kepala gajah lawan tuhan mati kahkahkah  

bukan mati tapi kepala sudah hilang dan di ganti kepala gajah.

itu yg saya fikir .....

Use magic Report

POPOY This user has been deleted
Post time 18-7-2006 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 18-7-2006 02:17 PM

bukan mati tapi kepala sudah hilang dan di ganti kepala gajah.

itu yg saya fikir .....

aikk???  ko setuju????? !  kahkahkahkah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 07:45 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.143140 second(s), 41 queries .