CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Hindus: Why too many department worshipped??

[Copy link]
Post time 20-5-2007 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 20-5-2007 05:42 PM
Culture or religion..... it is so sinful to treat you mum in such a way

Agree with you. Also the caste system. It discriminates.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2007 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 20-5-2007 05:48 PM
No, that wasnt my intention. Just want to know whether Krisna considered as god or not. Truth.8 in post #1 says each deity have different duties, so krisna for what duty ?

ermm.... how do you define god? base on Quran?
in chinese, god also mean human that do something extraordinary.
E.g. he is a race god; cook god etc....  

God and BuddhismIt may have occurred to the reader that in our discussion thus far no mention has been made of God or an eternal deity. It is clear that Gautama, the founder of Buddhism, did not claim to be divine. He claimed to be the one to point the way to Nirvana, but it was up to each individual to find his own way there. The concept of a personal God does not fit into the Buddhist system of religion. Today there are many sects of Buddhism. Many differ in their concept of the divine and of Buddha. In general, Buddhists are pantheistic in their view of God. Many view God as an impersonal force which is made up of all living things and holds the universe together. Here are what some of the most prominent of scholars say of the Buddhist view of God. Dr. John Noss states, "there is no sovereign Person in the heavens holding all together in unity, there is only the ultimate impersonal unity of being itself, whose peace enfolds the individual self when it ceases to call itself 'I' and dissolves in the featureless purity of Nirvana, as a drop of spray is merged in its mother sea."(7) Here is what the late Dr. Suzuki, one of the greatest teachers of Zen Buddhism, says about his concept of God: "If God after making the world puts Himself outside it, He is no longer God. If He separates Himself from the world or wants to separate Himself, He is not God. The world is not the world when it is separated from God. God must be in the world and the world in God."(8) Since Buddhism in general does not believe in a personal God or divine being, it does not have worship, praying, or praising of a divine being. It offers no form of redemption, forgiveness, heavenly hope, or final judgment. Buddhism is, therefore, more of a moral philosophy, an ethical way of life.

We bow to statue of buddha do not mean we pray as in Islam. We respect and pay homage to buddha and his teaching. many muslims in malaysia say we sembah patung berhala. especially the chirstians. call us idol worshipper.

Like you respect Quran and the verses on plate.

the verse and the phrase contain wisdom.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 20-5-2007 05:49 PM
Agree with you. Also the caste system. It discriminates.

Discrimination will exist as long as desire exist. the desire to be superior and to be superior, you must exceed the inferior.

But many do not improve and upgrade themself, they upgrade themself by downgrading others.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 06:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 20-5-2007 05:59 PM

ermm.... how do you define god? base on Quran?
in chinese, god also mean human that do something extraordinary.
E.g. he is a race god; cook god etc....  

We bow to statue of bud ...

You have deviate too far from my question
Do you know whether Krisna is a god ?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 20-5-2007 06:58 PM
You have deviate too far from my question
Do you know whether Krisna is a god ?

I also do not know........

I asked debmey about krisna he say I got vocab problem...

so do you have vocab problem larrr

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2007 07:39 AM | Show all posts
  1. I have one question on Hindusim....

2. About widow....
  3. why the Indians despise the widows so much? I`ve seen documentation about the mother being chase out after his father pass away.

4. why?
  5. It is very sad to see  the mother being treated like $hit of the society by their own children
Copy the Code

Such action of children are not confined to only Indians [Hindus] in India but almost in all others too. Look are the Americans, the moment they grow up thye live the parents and care less for them and some even dump them in homes for the senoir. And here too among Muslims, did you not see the programe menyayang kasih? Old age widowed mother left to fend for herself while her son wholeaves in the city with his wife cres not for her. The religious department and welfare body and NGO's had to step in to help her. Go to China and see what si happening there. But surely the government there would not let you take picture or record any of it. But in India being a democratic counrty allows such news to be aired.

You think it does not happen in Arab countries or anyother country? This is human nature. They fail to live by DHARMAand for their action they would face the punishment when they are reborn here and suffer the same fate.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-5-2007 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 21-5-2007 07:39 AM
I have one question on Hindusim....

About widow....
why the Indians despise the widows so much? I`ve seen documentation about the mother being chase out after his father pass away.

why?
I ...

Who is Krisnan ? Is that god ? What duty krisnan have to do ? Tq

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2007 10:54 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by Png_Prince:Who is Krisnan ? Is that god ? What duty krisnan have to do ? Tq
Copy the Code

Krishna according to the Bag. Gita was the 9th incarnation or Avatar of Lord Vishnu. Lord Krishna took the form of mortal human in the DuaparYug and his duty was to restor Dharma. I would not advice you to read the Gita because as a Muslim you would not understand the philosophy of the Gita which is also a sacred book of the Hindus.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2007 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 21-5-2007 10:54 AM
responded by Png_Prince:Who is Krisnan ? Is that god ? What duty krisnan have to do ? Tq

Krishna according to the Bag. Gita was the 9th incarnation or Avatar of Lord Vishnu. Lord Krishna too ...

So whats the charateristics of Lord Krisna ? Tq

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2007 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 21-5-2007 07:39 AM
Such action of children are not confined to only Indians [Hindus] in India but almost in all others too. Look are the Americans, the moment they grow up thye live the parents and care less for them and some even dump them in homes for the senoir. And here too among Muslims, did you not see the programe menyayang kasih? Old age widowed mother left to fend for herself while her son wholeaves in the city with his wife cres not for her. The religious department and welfare body and NGO's had to step in to help her. Go to China and see what si happening there. But surely the government there would not let you take picture or record any of it. But in India being a democratic counrty allows such news to be aired.

Ended in homes for the senior is better than being strayed by the road side, hoping people will give them alms and foods.....
Why consider your mother as being bad luck once your father passed away?

In china? Yes... there are.. but it is more to financial problems rather than considering their mother as bringing bad luck.

Like India, china is over populated... that is why you see lot baggers in china. not because they wanted to. but they have no work to do.. many are being duped by syndicate to work as sex slave in other countries.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2007 06:22 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by wei_loona5063:
  2. Ended in homes for the senior is better than being strayed by the road side, hoping people will give them alms and foods.....

3. Why consider your mother as being bad luck once your father passed away?

4. In china? Yes... there are.. but it is more to financial problems rather than considering their mother as bringing bad luck.

5. Like India, china is over
  6. populated... that is why you see lot baggers in china. not because they
  7. wanted to. but they have no work to do.. many are being duped by
  8. syndicate to work as sex slave in other countries.
Copy the Code

That is in India my friend. It is nation that is over populated and the action of these people are of their own doing and would pay for their sins. My widowed mother was with us till she died of old age sickness. We did not dump her in the street. And what makes you think all widowed mothers face the same predictment as you say have seen over a documentary in India? I told you it happens everywhere and not confined to India alone. Those who could afford may send to homes for the aged but what about those who cannot afford where they are struggling for their daily meals? These people cannot do the same as those who could. Do you think in America there are no poor people? Have you not seen in NG where American Latinos are the poorest of the lot and so are the American negros. They too beg in the streets and why not question them? Right in Malaysia we see blind Muslims begging at night eateries where I had given money to them money. What is the religious department doing about it? Did you not see in the kampongs where old folks had been dictched by their children and had to live in a very poor conditions. This are natural in all nations but it is just that we do not wittness such always. Go and see what is happening in Sri Lank a country dominated by Buddhist and yet we see poor people suffering there too. The law of karma is at work and none can escape it.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2007 07:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #91 barney50's post

U havent answered my question barney. What is the charateristics of Krisna ?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2007 08:50 PM | Show all posts
The philosophy preached by Krishna is given in the Bhagavat Gita. 慖n His philosophy Krishna has shown the appropriate admixture of attachment and detachment. He has accepted the Path of Action (Karmayoga) according to the Vedas, Path of Knowledge according to the Sankhya philosophy, suppression of the tendencies of the subconscious mind according to the Path of Yoga and renunciation (sannyas) according to the Vedanta, but has opposed the view that each one of them is the ultimate by itself as proposed by them. He balanced the appropriate significant part of each one harmoniously and created a new doctrine based on actions devoid of expectations or results. In the Bhagavat Gita He has mainly preached how one should carry out one抯 duty. The scriptures decide what one抯 duties should be, but He has explained excellently how to execute them well. In the Bhagavat Gita He has narrated to Arjuna how to convert attachment to detachment and vice versa and how man should execute his duties.抂/b]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2007 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 21-5-2007 08:50 PM
The philosophy preached by Krishna is given in the Bhagavat Gita. 慖n His philosophy Krishna has shown the appropriate admixture of attachment and detachment. He has accepted the Path of Action ( ...

Is krisna a womeniser ? Tq

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2007 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Png_Prince,

What makes you think he was a womeniser?

[ Last edited by  barney50 at 22-5-2007 09:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2007 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 22-5-2007 09:35 AM
Png_Prince,

What makes you think he was a womeniser?

I just read somewhere i dont remember, thats why i asked you. Is that true ? Tq

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2007 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Png_Prince,

You mean you read it in the Dhalit and Muslim propaganda site? Let's just say you are a popular guy in your college or university and would love to help other students. Now you have a following of some 30 female students who would always gather around you because you are helpful in their weak subjects. Can I consider you as an womeniser?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2007 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 22-5-2007 10:18 AM
Png_Prince,

You mean you read it in the Dhalit and Muslim propaganda site? Let's just say you are a popular guy in your college or university and would love to help other students. Now you hav ...

Almost all ur threads u cut and paste from anti muslim site rite. I asked u a straight question. Whats ur answer ?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2007 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Png_Prince,

The answer is there for you to understand. Krishna was always surrounded by Gopis who loved him so much and he although in the form of human but the love for all was abundant. You'll not understand this philosophy because you have not read the Gita.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2007 01:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #99 barney50's post

Same answer for you barney, u wont understand the Holy Quran if ur mind is full of hatred. Now u understand ?????? U will not understand the beauty of Holy Quran.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070640 second(s), 41 queries .