Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: 033589

KELISA --<@ Kelab Lisa Surihani @>--

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 19-11-2008 04:08 PM | Show all posts

Balas #18 ahmad_fazill\ catat

betolke?gitulah adek badek..so banglong dh masukkan nama dekmad sbg salah sorg kelisan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-11-2008 04:09 PM | Show all posts
walopun aku owner kancil, aku nak sapot gak KELISA ni. heheheh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 04:10 PM | Show all posts

Balas #20 ahmad_fazill\ catat

sigh...susah nak simpan perkara ni..sbnrnye banglong minat lisa dah lama..tapi demi dekmad yg berebut memey ngan NH..banglong sedia berkorban walaupun dekmad sengaje mengalihkan perhatian org dgn mengatkan yg banglong minat memey..takpelah..demi adek..banglong turutkan...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 04:12 PM | Show all posts

Balas #22 genting42\ catat

welkam bang genting..namamu sudah tertakluk sebagai kelisan~

p/s; avatar tu..rim kete tu cam wira je..mane kancil nyer?...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2008 04:15 PM | Show all posts

Balas #21 033589\ catat

bang nomot guna kuasa ala2 bang sagna ke? tp nama letak nama dekmadfazillitam??

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2008 04:18 PM | Show all posts

Balas #23 033589\ catat

dekmad tak suka memey ok bang long dgn bang sapek yg berebutkan memey tu mad suka ija je

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-11-2008 04:21 PM | Show all posts
salam....

JOM MAIN BOWLING!!!

info selanjutnya sila ke agogo-trek.blogspot.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 04:22 PM | Show all posts

Balas #25 ahmad_fazill\ catat

ler..dah gitu yg dekmad suke letak..banglong ekot je...ke nak banglong letak

dekmadfazillsagnaitam?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 04:22 PM | Show all posts

Balas #26 ahmad_fazill\ catat

ija xmint dekmad...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 04:23 PM | Show all posts

Balas #27 eyllaz\ catat

kaka elias ni merata2 tempek promo ni..cam ne kelisa nak join kalo ahli ciput je..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2008 04:34 PM | Show all posts

Boring la citer I'm not single tu
Menyesal tengok... nasib baik kat tv

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 04:44 PM | Show all posts

Balas #31 houdini\ catat

utk newcomer dlm industri perfileman...boleh dikatakan agak bagus andainya lakonan lisa dipersoalkan...bang nomot yakin lisa akan mempertingkatka lagi mutu lakonannya...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2008 05:25 PM | Show all posts

Balas #28 033589\ catat

sagna itam??? sagna kacak ok

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2008 05:26 PM | Show all posts

Balas #29 033589\ catat

minat la malam2 dia selalu mimpikan mad

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2008 05:32 PM | Show all posts
sampai hati dek mad x nampak tred fazura gojes

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2008 05:32 PM | Show all posts
join .................

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 06:44 PM | Show all posts

Balas #33 ahmad_fazill\ catat

puji diri sndri?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 06:44 PM | Show all posts

Balas #34 ahmad_fazill\ catat

oh ye..ade die bitau...

die mimpi mad ngan memey kejo die...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 06:45 PM | Show all posts

Balas #36 wes_12\ catat

kaka westlife....welkam!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2008 06:47 PM | Show all posts
meh reading 'lisa' in english~

Lisa Surihani From Television To Movie
       Author: teropong | August 27, 2007 - 12:20 pm

There’sa certain allure about TV host Lisa Surihani Mohamed. Blessed withflawless skin, attractive features and an elegant personal style, the19-year-old sure turned heads when she strolled into Menara Star inPetaling Jaya, Selangor recently.
Sporting a glittering baby pink top and blue jeans, Lisa lookedstunning. Hence it’s no wonder why she was chosen to host Ntv7’schildren’s programme Whoa!. The programme filler, which is airedweekends from 9am till 12.30pm, is all about turning dreams intoreality for children aged between six and 14 years old.
Whoa! comprises 60 episodes and is a platform for youngsters to convey their feelings of having their dreams fulfilled.
“It has been great working on the show. I travel todifferent places and learn more things. The climax is being able to seethe joy on the children’s faces once their dreams have been fulfilled.The job may be hectic but it’s really enjoyable. I’ve always loveddoing things in relation to kids,” said bubbly Lisa who hails fromKuala Lumpur.

Lisa is no newcomer in the TV scene.
Her pretty face has graced numerous local advertisements since 1998(when she was 12 ). Some of them are Johnson’s Pure Essentials, NestleIce Cream, Celcom, KFC and Double Decker. International advertisementsunder her belt are Panoxyle (Philippines) and Bank Mandiri and Pantene(Indonesia).
According to Lisa, her first stint in the glamorous world ofadvertising happened by chance. A talent scout spotted her while shewas out shopping with her mother and queried if she was interested todo adverts.
“I thank my mother for encouraging me to venture intothis field. It all started off as a form of earning extra pocket money.Never did I imagine it would lead me to where I am today,” sheexplained with a warm smile.
One thing led to another and in 1998, Lisa made her debut appearanceas the lead actress in TV1’s drama series Gergasi. Later that year, shewas offered a role in another TV1 drama series Phobia. In 2001, she hada stint in the Tourism Ministry’s www.puterigunungledang.com.my outingwhere she played one of the lead characters in her very first theatreperformance. Not bad for someone who lacked experience in thetheatrical and acting scene.
Last year proved to be an exciting year for Lisa. She clinched thelead role in TV1’s family drama series Ayah Kami, appeared in singerZahid’s music video Milikku and was appointed spokesperson for MOFAZDagang’s mineral water label Alla Fonte Minerale.
Her biggest break was when Astro offered her a chance to host itsteen programme X-Fresh TV alongside Andrew Charles Westwood, OmarMuhammad Ali and Ruzanna Mohammed. Earlier this year, she began hostingTV2’s golden oldies show Down Memory Lane.
This talented teenager has dabbled in numerous entertainment fieldsranging from theatre, hosting and acting. When asked which she foundmost challenging, she smiled and confessed that hosting was the mostdemanding.

“Eachshow caters to a specific audience, so my approach varies based on theshow’s requirement. For example, Down Memory Lane is a requestdedication programme that caters to elderly viewers. Naturally, I haveto be serious yet not too boring.”
“X-Fresh is a totally different ball game. The programme is forurban teens, so my style has to be more hip and happening. Meanwhile,Whoa! is for kids, so my style of hosting is more fun and easy going.”
When Lisa’s hands are not tied with Whoa!, she spends her timereading just about anything and everything that catches her fancy. Sheis a big fan of self-enrichment and philosophical books and is in themidst of reading Jostein Gaarder’s Sophie’s World and Paulo Coelho’sinspiring novel The Alchemist.
This self-confessed couch potato loves watching TV and among herfavourites are CSI, Numbers, comedy series Joey and drama series OneTree Hill. She also enjoys cooking programmes on TV as she believes itis one way to hone her culinary skills.
Like any ordinary teenager, Lisa confesses to having a love forshopping. Her closest companion is her mother, Siti Amira Ahmad, andthe inseparable duo are always seen together.
In fact, her supportive mum makes it a point to accompany Lisaduring almost all her recordings and photo shoots. (Her mother was alsopresent during this interview).
Despite her happy-go-lucky spirit, Lisa is a level-headed girl withbig plans for the future. She intends to follow in her father’sfootsteps by pursuing a degree in law next month.
“It won’t be easy juggling studies and hosting but I’mconfident it will make me a more mature person with a positive outlookin life.”
With such qualities, Lisa is set to go a long way.
Lisa Surihani will be the star in Pierre Andre’s new movie, “I’m not Single”
Whoa!is aired on Ntv7 weekends from 9am to 12.30pm.

source: http://blog.mystarhill.com/telev ... elevision-to-movie/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 07:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.110028 second(s), 41 queries .