CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: otomatic_prince

Mariah new single ~ ANGELS CRY & UP OUT MY FACE (#1@BET countdown!!)

[Copy link]
Post time 22-2-2010 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Friday, 19-Feb-2010, 11:27PM EST | Posted by Lynn
Box Score: Angels Advocate in Philly
Billboard has published the box score for Mariah's concert at Tower Theatre in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania in its 2/27/10 issue.

Date: Monday, February 1, 2010
Venue: Tower Theatre, Upper Darby, PA
Gross: $216,675
Attendance/Capacity of Building: 2,466 / 3,116
Sellout %: 79.1%
Ticket Price Range: $200.75, $56
Source: Billboard | Stephen  

Friday, 19-Feb-2010, 11:26PM EST | Posted by Lynn
Box Score: Angels Advocate in Montreal
Billboard has published the box score for Mariah's concert at Bell Centre in MOntreal, Quebec, Canada in its 2/27/10 issue.

Date: Thursday, February 4, 2010
Venue: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec
Gross: $400,275
Attendance/Capacity of Building: 3,806 / 4,750
Sellout %: 80.1%
Ticket Price Range: $189.66, $122.58, $84.79, $56.45
Source: Billboard | Stephen

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2010 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Tak sold out ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2010 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Tak sold out ka?
Muntz Post at 24-2-2010 02:38

Ade tempat yg sold out....ade yg almost sold out.....takde yg x laku lah.....so far reporters give good review on her concert......She's the only singer yg x byk movement mcm dance ke hape ke...but by selling her voice the concert is hot....itu yg wtw kat sane puji die dalam era yg perlukan complete package pon...mariah still in hot cakes.....she is the ultimate diva.....

Mariah and Celine is the great diva...Beyonce pon will be in the same leauge.....belom diva lagi tapi die pon akan tersenarai part of them...mcm kat sini...Sheila Majid, Aishah, Sharifah Aini....x perlu jadi top sgt dah...tapi dorang di segani sbb dah buktikan mase zaman kegemilangan mereka...all time favourite singers....sort Barbra and Aretha....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2010 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Bagi aku the greatest woman singer tak semestinya kena suara lantang dan jerit2 bagai, tapi dgn menyanyi sesuatu yg terkesan di hati kita. Contohnya mcm Dionne Warwick, suara dia tak leh tinggi sangat... tapi bila ko dengar, mcm soothing walaupun suara dia sikit loud. Aku kalau Dionne Warwick datang Malaysia mmg aku nak sangat tengok.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2010 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Bagi aku the greatest woman singer tak semestinya kena suara lantang dan jerit2 bagai, tapi dgn menyanyi sesuatu yg terkesan di hati kita. Contohnya mcm Dionne Warwick, suara dia tak leh tinggi sangat ...
Muntz Post at 27-2-2010 14:11

kan dia ade dtg aritu kan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2010 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Bagi aku the greatest woman singer tak semestinya kena suara lantang dan jerit2 bagai, tapi dgn menyanyi sesuatu yg terkesan di hati kita. Contohnya mcm Dionne Warwick, suara dia tak leh tinggi sangat ...
Muntz Post at 27-2-2010 14:11

betul tu...tak semestinye kena jerit bagai..

tp takkan termasuk MC sekali kot???:re:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-3-2010 11:47 PM | Show all posts
betul tu...tak semestinye kena jerit bagai..

tp takkan termasuk MC sekali kot???:re:
otomatic_prince Post at 1-3-2010 11:59

Yup... aku x rase yg suara Mariah is irritating....she really know how to use her voice from lowest note to the highest note....die x perlu jerit pon kalo nak nampak hebat...I mean tone die dah menunjukkan identiti die...kite perlu ingat jugak..tak semua penyanyi jerit tu hebat...contoh Christina Aguilera....tone die x sedap mane pon...jerit die pon haiyo sakit telinga terpekik terlolong...pada aku Celine dan Mariah adalah very rare kind of singers...even Whitney Houston also one of the greatest singer on earth...forget about its diminishing nowadays......tapi dia adelah antara penyanyi yg hebat dgn lagu2 I Will Always Love You.....Greatest Love of All...One Moment In Time....

Kalo nak cakap pasal soothing...aku prefer Roberta Flack....rich and soul....selain die....Sarah Mclachlan....soothing and emotions....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2010 11:49 PM | Show all posts
[table=98%][tr][td]
Saturday, 27-Feb-2010, 11:46AM EST | Posted by Lynn
Press Review: Mariah's Concert in Oakland, CA
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Review: Diva-licious Mariah Carey delivers near-flawless concert at Oracle Arena
By Jim Harrington, Oakland Tribune

Mariah Carey knows how to make a lasting first impression. Her entrance to the stage on Friday night at the Oracle Arena in Oakland was a diva-licious act of pure grandeur. It began as the house lights dimmed and the spotlights spelled out the star's first name against three-story-tall stage curtains. Then the curtains parted, revealing a bare stage floor and a full band situated on an elevated platform in back.

At that moment, the 39-year-old star began to descend into view, riding a swing as she was lowered from the rafters to the stage. The near-capacity crowd erupted at the site of the singer, who wore a sparkling gold formal gown that just screamed "red carpet." The dress would only stay intact for a few minutes, before the lower portion was ripped away to allow Carey the legroom to properly work "Shake It Off."

The main difference between this entrance and the ones that Carey has made at previous Bay Area concerts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2010 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Wednesday, 24-Feb-2010, 9:35PM EST | Posted by Jonny
Ms. Patti Has A Famous Goddaughter
Patti LaBelle was on The Wendy Williams Show today and she told Wendy all about her world famous goddaughter. Take a look:

Wendy Williams: Is it true that you're Mariah Carey's godmother?
Patti LaBelle: I'm Mariah's godmother.
Wendy: Now how did that come about?
Patti: Because she wanted me to be, and I wanted to be. I love that voice. You don't find many voices like that. She just asked me and I said 'Of course, you're my godchild.' So she sends me, birthday and Christmas, like 4 bottles of Cristal, that I don't like. "Mariah stop sending the Cristal," "Oh no but somebody likes it!" And she sends me beautiful white flowers, like a hundred, two hundred flowers. It's just beautiful.
Wendy: That's nice. So what's the trade off? Do you invite her to your house and stuff?
Patti: I have a home in the Eleuthera in the Bahamas and she has a home now near my home so we party there. Not in Philly, or New York. We party over here!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2010 12:04 AM | Show all posts
MARIAH WOWS CROWD, POKES FUN AT HERSELF AT L.A. SHOW
Early into her set, Mariah Carey smiled widely as she surveyed the packed Gibson Amphitheatre on night one of a two-night stand. "You sound very, very festive," she told the audience. She picked up a glass from a table full of beverages. "This is water - don't get it twisted, please. Now that's not to say there aren't other things on the table. This is L.A. And I have been known to have a sip or two in L.A."
It was one of several moments of feisty self-effacing humor from the chatty singer. Throughout the night, her between-song banter felt light, honest and steadfastly lucid, in stark contrast to recent well-publicized bouts of public babbling. Her intimate connection with her fans was palpable from start to finish.
The evening began at 9 p.m., right on schedule. "I'm usually much more late and people criticize me for that," she pointed out later in the show. "But tonight, in Los Angeles, was I on time?" The crowd roared in the affirmative. A rousing rendition of "Shake It Off" set the tone for what felt like a celebratory evening.
The band and backup singers stood toward the back of the stage on high platforms, resembling a 1950s dance-show set, which kept the focus on Carey. The crowd sang the "I will hunt you down" refrains back to her, loudly, during "Touch My Body" and kept the participation going throughout the night. Backup dancers disappeared and returned in varying configurations throughout the show.
"I had forgotten about this song the whole tour and I don't know why. Funny I should forget it, considering the title," she laughed as she introduced "Don't Forget About Us". She stayed dressed in a form-fitting short dress with a flared, tutu-like bottom for the first portion of the night, occasionally using a white mic stand. There were a couple of wardrobe changes into other form-fitting attire.
Mariah took a gulp of champagne (and later shilled for her own upcoming brand) while lying seductively on a chaise that seemed to have been brought out expressly for that purpose before singing "Always Be My Baby". It was the most symbolic moment of the evening, somehow embodying the many facets of her appeal in a single action: beauty, sexiness, luxury, playfulness and talent.
At one point she complained about a chair being placed too far from the fans - the electric fans. "Don't you know that my hair naturally blows just like in all of the videos? That's real," she joked. She asked for hair and makeup people to come onstage and touch her up, saying, "I know it's a diva moment, but I don't care." But the vibe of all of the antics was coy and knowing, like a joke within a joke that all of the crowd is in on. "I went to beauty school, so I can do this, too. Five hundred hours! The teacher hated me."
A few tasteful and well-timed moments of seriousness notwithstanding - "Fly Like a Bird" was dedicated to her late bishop, "Angels Cry" to the people of Haiti - the evening rolled out with a relaxed vibe and the hits kept flowing, including "Make It Happen", "It's Like That" and "Up Out My Face". A male backup singer took over for a cover of Michael Jackson's "Rock With You". "The 'Heartbreaker' remix was my favorite part of the night," a 20-year-old fan named Manny told MTV News.
"I wrote it for my husband, who is not here tonight because he had business," Carey said before "The Impossible", the night's only reference to Nick Cannon. "Whatever. Maybe he'll surprise me one night." Mary J. Blige was also absent for the text-message-drama song "It's a Wrap", which didn't stop Carey from belting out the entire number herself. "Give it up for the jet skis in the video!" she shouted during "Honey".
Carey thanked Jermaine Dupri for co-writing "We Belong Together", which she said he told her was Billboard's Song of the Decade. It also holds a high honor in the heart of at least one concertgoer, Tiffany, 21. "It's my favorite song from Mariah. It's my favorite song, period," she told MTV News.
Carey returned for an encore, "Hero", before unleashing the crowd into the night to fend off bootleg T-shirt vendors as they wandered Universal City Walk. A remixed version of Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel, called Angels Advocate, was due in stores this month but pushed back to March. Carey mentioned during the show that it might be pushed back again. (MTV News)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-3-2010 04:36 PM | Show all posts
lagu I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS dah 19 minggu no1 kat Brazil....mmg meletop nok

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2010 08:30 PM | Show all posts
71# otomatic_prince

o serius? mmg deserve pon kan.
maslahnya kalu x dpt no 1 kat USA...trus dilabelkan flop drop drop lah...huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2010 10:30 PM | Show all posts
^pandailah ko..bukan setiap lagu kena dapat #1 kat US Billboard okay..Top 20 dah kira success..not consider FLOP k..Top 10 tu memang dah TOP dan success gila la tak yah cakap..lepas tu lain2 country kene kira gak..bukan US je..

congrats Mariah..lagu bey 'Halo' pun dapat over 20th weeks #1 kat Brazil..saya rasa 25 weeks..'Halo' adalah the biggest song in 2009 in BRAZIL..

ni full chart lagu paling top kat Brazil pada tahun 2009..

1 Halo Beyoncé
2 Poker Face Lady Gaga
3 Boom Boom Pow Black Eyed Peas
4 Hush Hush Pussycat Dolls
5 Te Amo Rihanna
6 Circus Britney Spears
7 Cartas pra Você NX Zero
8 Mad Ne-Yo
9 I Gotta Feeling Black Eyed Peas
10 Single ladies Beyoncé
11 Me Adora Pitty
12 Rehab Rihanna
13 Paparazzi Lady Gaga
14 Sutilmente Skank
15 Celebration Madonna
16 I Hate This Part Pussycat Dolls
17 If I Were a Boy Beyoncé
18 Obsessed Mariah Carey
19 Burguesinha (Remix) Seu Jorge
20 If You Seek Amy Britney Spears
21 Miss Independent Ne-Yo
22 LoveGame Lady Gaga
23 Garota Radical Cine
24 I'm Yours Jason Mraz
25 Fly Wanessa e Ja Rule
26 Beautiful Akon
27 Diva Beyoncé
28 I Want To Know What Love Is Mariah Carey
29 Passos Escuros Hevo84
30 Viva La Vida Coldplay

http://jovempanfm.virgula.uol.com.br/napan/parada/50mais2009.php

dan semua 6 singles Beyonce dari era ni peaked dia kat Top 10..! amazing tul..Brazil gila Bey ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2010 01:42 AM | Show all posts
73# syoksendiri

pndai ye ko mengcover diri yek..actually sedikit sbyk..my statement kat ats tu was pointing @ u lah.bkn ko ke yg byk kondem artis lain ble x dpt #1 wpon artis tu tip top sblm nie...haha..pastu tetiba ayat2 last tu ko tukar topix pasl Beyonce plak..dah agak da..msti ada sbb ko tetiba tukar 'confession' rupa2nya nak bgtahu yg Beyonce tak flop ngan single2 lain kecuali Single Ladies...hua hua hua hua hua

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2010 02:29 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 9-3-2010 02:39

well i think u know memang Beyonce tak flop pun with her other singles this era(singles that officially release and send to ads..)..buktinya dah ada..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2010 10:37 AM | Show all posts
75# syoksendiri

so pls dont tell us here and and her sukses so watever,...u have ur own new-thread kan psl Bee...haha...just congrats to Mimi je la..no need to mencelah sekali berita psl Bee punta sukses kat bRazil atau mana2 lah...betol x ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2010 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 9-3-2010 19:34

hai..suka hati ai la..kau je yang selalu jaga tepi kain orang..menyemak..ai saje nak bagi tahu..otomatic_prince cakap that song #1 for 19 weeks kat Brazil, saya terus teringat 'Halo' pun sama so suka hati ai..jangan sibuk hookay..tak concern you..

anyway, news about about mariahs singles dan remix album..

Things are not looking good for Mariah Carey. The lead singles "Up Out My Face" and the Ne-Yo assisted "Angels Cry" for her upcoming album "Angel’s Advocate" have failed to excite fans. Both singles failed miserably on the charts. While ‘Up Out My Face’ peaked disappointingly at #100 on Billboard Hot 100, ”Angels Cry’ embarrassingly never garnered enough airplay or downloads to even debut on the chart.

it seems suma single mariah release dari era ni fail..remix album dia ni sek pushback je..its hard to stay notice dengan industry music sekarang ni..sume sibuk ngan electro pop dance genre je..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2010 06:13 PM | Show all posts
77# syoksendiri

haha3..aku rasa ko yg menyemak..dr dulu smpai la ni. ha2

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2010 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Rimas lah tgk org menyemak2 kat sini..pantang sikit kite sebut pasal success artist yg kite suke...ade je yg nak menyemak.....what the heck lah aku nak tau pasal Beyonce since aku x minat pon die.....tapi ade je yg nak cross over ... any way Mariah is already a success singer....nothing can deny about it....though after 20 years...hahah...LoL....

Anyway layan je lah die..since kat sane...die je yg post....pegi lah tego2 die kat thread Bee tu...muahahahah...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2010 10:05 PM | Show all posts
77# syoksendiri

haha3..aku rasa ko yg menyemak..dr dulu smpai la ni. ha2
nashrudean Post at 9-3-2010 18:13

Ade je nak menyampuk kann...ade ke org nak tau.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:14 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.127002 second(s), 42 queries .