CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 780|Reply: 2

COVID-19 and Omicron affect our mental health

[Copy link]
Post time 6-1-2022 04:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
We all are stressed and waiting for when this Covid -19 will end in these past times. These past years in the pandemic were so stressful for everyone. Someone was suffering from corona while some lost their loved ones. Unfortunately, the situation is still not under control. Even a new Covid-19 variant, i.e., Omicron, has come into our lives again.

Though researchers are still going on the new variant, there is still not enough data. However, there may be a more significant outburst with this. Almost more than half of the population suffers from impaired mental health in these lockdowns and work from homes. Due to which there has been an increase in anxiety disorders and depression.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-1-2022 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Got already my booster...

May things can be back to normal...amen...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2022 02:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Pikatt at 11-1-2022 08:59 PM
seribulan replied at 6-1-2022 05:18 PM
Got already my booster...

May things can be back to normal...amen...

Except for this, it's essential to take care of yourself. Unfortunately, not everyone understands how important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Nutrition is the key to strong immunity that's why I keep a balanced diet and take vitamins. Nowadays it's easy to buy vitamins at any online pharmacy but first, consult a doctor.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 06:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057714 second(s), 29 queries .