CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 193|Reply: 3

[IT & Technology] How do I cancel a payment at Venmo?

[Copy link]
Post time 2-3-2023 04:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all! Guys, can I cancel a payment at Venmo after making a payment? If yes, how long does it take? Is it possible to cancel a payment I received? Does Venmo currently offer this feature in the app?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2023 04:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by hikola at 2-3-2023 04:20 AM

Good evening! It is not possible to cancel the payment to an existing Venmo account. Once the payment is sent, the funds are immediately available to the recipient. If you need to return the payment, ask the recipient to send you a payment in the same amount. You can get more detailed instructions from our professional advisors by going to https://howly.com/article/how-to ... et-your-money-back/ . They will explain to you what to do and how to contact Venmo Support. Even so, Venmo customer service is not able to cancel the payment requested by the sender. I was very happy to be able to help you!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2023 04:17 AM | Show all posts
Hello! If you have sent a payment to a phone number or email address that is not yet registered in your Venmo account, you can revoke the payment in the Incomplete section of the Venmo app.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2023 04:19 AM | Show all posts
It is not possible to cancel a payment you have received. Instead you can pay another person instead. If you have access to your Venmo balance and still have the full amount in your Venmo account, the payment will be funded from your Venmo balance. If not, the payment will be funded by the payment method you chose.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 04:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062505 second(s), 30 queries .