Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part VI]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-3-2013 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Sasaki Nozomi to appear in Takei Emi’s new drama

On March 5th, it was revealed that actress Sasaki Nozomi will be challenging herself to her first announcer role in Takei Emi’s upcoming drama, ‘Otenki Oneesan‘ (TV Asahi), starting in April.

Sasaki expressed, “Female TV announcers have a gorgeous image, but in reality, I have no idea what their lifestyle is like or what they talk about. So it’s fun to think about it right now.”

The drama revolves around a genius weather forecaster named “Abe Haruko” (Takei) who acquired her qualification at the age of 11. Haruko is the weather forecaster for a morning news program and is nicknamed as ‘bomb cyclone woman’ because of her unfriendly personality that provokes negative feelings from the program’s staff and other casters. On the other hand, she helps the police to solve difficult cases from another point of view by using her vast knowledge of weather.

Sasaki will play “Hashimoto Akane”, a popular announcer who serves as the main caster for the morning news program. While she is confident with her beauty and intelligence, her position and popularity start to decline because of Haruko. She becomes irritated with how Haruko disturbs the harmony of the staff’s teamwork.

‘Otenki Oneesan’ will begin airing every Wednesdays at 11:15 pm starting in April.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... kei-emis-new-drama/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 01:37 AM | Show all posts
Acid Black Cherry reveals the details on his new project

Previously, Acid Black Cherry (ABC) announced that he would start a new project called “Shangri-la” this summer, and the details on the new project have finally been revealed.

According to the special website for “Shangri-la”, it is a project to make people who love yasu’s music smile as much as possible. The project includes (1) releasing new songs (2) dividing the whole country into 5 blocks, and hold a live tour throughout Japan (3) holding events in each area to communicate with the fans. ABC will perform these tasks in parallel.

This project comes from yasu’ thought process that, “If I can make you smile with my songs, I want to sing…in your town.” In recent years, it is getting harder and harder to get a ticket for ABC’s live concerts. In order to better the situation, it would be the easiest to hold live concerts in bigger venues, but it would differ from yasu’ intention. Also, if he holds a live tour for a long period of time, he would not be able to release anything new. According to yasu, he has always been having a dilemma, and in order to break through the dilemma, the project was launched.

Though details including the schedule have not been revealed yet, it’s likely to be the longest and biggest-scaled project in ABC’s history. Reportedly, the further details will gradually be announced on the project’s special site.

Additionally, ABC will be releasing his third cover album “Recreation 3” on March 6.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... on-his-new-project/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Yamada Takayuki to star in musical “The Full Monty”

It was announced that actor Yamada Takayuki will be starring in musical “The Full Monty” that will open January of next year. This will mark Yamada’s first appearance on the stage.

Yamada commented, “I’m chuckling to myself that no one expected I would chose a musical for my first stage, and that it would be this work.”

The musical is a Japanese adaptation of the popular Broadway musical that was based on the 1997 British film of the same name. Set in Buffalo, New York, it will depict 6 unemployed men dreaming of making a fortune with just one stroke by challenging on a strip show.

The direction and translation will be served by Fukuda Yuichi. Yamada has worked with Fukuda previously in drama “Yuusha Yoshihiko” series, as well as in movie “Ore wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake.”

Yamada said about the original movie, “It’s a wonderful work as it changes difficulties in lives like divorce or attempted suicide, into laughs, and you can feel warmth in people’s hearts with joy.”

Other than Yamada, Owada Miho, Nakamura Tomoya, Muro Tsuyoshi, and Katsuya have also been chosen as the cast members.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... cal-the-full-monty/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Dragon Ash to release a new single ‘Here I Am’ in May

Dragon Ash, who has kept silent regarding their future activities after their bassist IKUZONE suddenly passed away back in April 2012, announced that they will release a new single titled “Here I Am” on May 29th.

Apparently, the band will resume their activities with the current 6 members without adding a new bassist. For the recording, vocalist Kj will be taking on the bass part while RIZE‘ KenKen will participate in live concerts as a supporting member.

Additionally, the band will appear in an upcoming rock festival “TOKYO METROPOLITAN ROCK FESTIVAL 2013” that will be held at Wakasu Park in Shinkiba, Tokyo on May 25th and 26th. At the stage, they will be performing the new single prior to its release.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... e-here-i-am-in-may/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 02:25 AM | Show all posts
Amuro's DVD and Blu-ray reaches No. 1 spot on Oricon chart
ENTERTAINMENT MAR. 07, 2013 - 06:24AM JST ( 6 )

TOKYO —
The DVD and Blu-ray of singer Namie Amuro’s dome concerts has reached the No. 1 spot on the Oricon chart for March 11. The “name amuro 5 Major Domes Tour 2012” DVD is a compilation of songs from performances by the 35-year-old Okinawan singer last year to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her showbiz debut.

Oricon said 135,000 DVDs and 50,000 Blu-ray copies were sold in the first week of release. The fact that this is Amuro’s second time making it to the top of Oricon’s ranking (the last time was in September 2009) officially made her the top female artist in Oricon’s DVD & Blu-ray history.

Source: http://www.japantoday.com/catego ... pot-on-oricon-chart

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 02:39 AM | Show all posts
Matsumoto Jun & Ueno Juri wrap up filming for ‘Hidamari no Kanojo’

On the morning of March 5, Arashi’s Matsumoto Jun (29) and actress Ueno Juri (26) wrapped up filming for their first co-starring film “Hidamari no Kanojo” (directed by Miki Takahiro).  The pair play the role of lovers in the film. Filming began on January 18 of this year and after filming together for approximately 1.5 months, they were filled with emotions as filming wrapped up and expressed their desire to co-star with each other again soon.

After filming ended, Matsumoto stated, “This film has led me to think that perhaps this is the last movie I’ll film in my 20’s.”  Regarding Ueno, who plays as his lover in the film, Matsumoto said satisfactorily, “Her attitude towards her role is very wonderful, and it was exciting. I was comfortable with her, and she was pleasant to film with.”

Ueno shrugged her shoulders as she said, “Until now, I have not exactly filmed a love story…,” and followed with, “I learned a lot.”  She also sent out a love call to Matsumoto with, “I have found many wonderful things about him. I felt that I had a lot in common with Matsumoto. As a person, he is wonderful and I think it would be great if could appear together in a film with him again regardless of the type of role.”

The film is based off of the popular romance novel of the same title by author Koshigaya Osamu.  It follows the romance of Kosuke (Matsumoto) and Mao (Ueno) and their decision to marry. However, Mao is keeping one big unbelievable secret to herself…  The film will open in October in Toho cinemas across Japan.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... hidamari-no-kanojo/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 18-3-2013 02:46 AM | Show all posts
AI to get married this year

On March 6, singer-songwriter AI (31) announced through her official blog that she would be getting married within the year.

AI has been dating Kaiki Gesshoku’s leader HIRO (45) for about 10 years. She reported, “This year I will be getting married to the person I’ve been dating for a long time~~~~(^O^) Ya~~~~~~y!!!!!!!!!!!!” “… that’s all.”

She continued, “Without change, I will continue to do my best so please continue to support me☆,” and happily stated, “I will go into recording today!!!!!!!! Until next time.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03/ai-to-get-married-this-year/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 02:59 AM | Show all posts
Sato Takeru to star in a live-action movie adaptation of ‘Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru’

It was announced that Sato Takeru will be starring in the upcoming movie  ”Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru“. Additionally, as the heroine of the movie, a hopeful new face Ohara Sakurako has been chosen.

As reported earlier, the movie is a live-action adaptation of Aoki Kotomi’s popular manga, and the story takes place in the music industry. It’s a love story between a 25-year-old genius music creator named “Ogasawara Aki” and a regular high school girl named “Koeda Riko”. The plot features the troubles which music creators deal with, and depicts the music industry realistically in terms of ‘business’.

In the movie, Sato will play as “Aki” who used to be a bassist of a popular band. He withdraws from the band right before they make their major debut, and he is now active as a composer. Sato commented regarding the role, “He is a charismatic person as he gets attention and is loved by people even when he does nothing.” There will be scenes where Sato plays bass and works on composing music. Sato said, “I hope the viewers enjoy the genuine music scenes as well as the very Shoujo manga-like story which will make your heart pound.”

The heroine “Riko” who falls in love with Aki, will be played by 17-year-old high school student Ohara Sakurako. Apparently, Ohara was chosen among 5,000 applicants through an audition, and at the audition, the judges, including the director Koizumi Norihiro, chose her unanimously. Sato said about Ohara, “When I first heard her singing, it was truly amazing, and I got goosebumps“, and even the author of the original manga, Aoki gave her stamp of approval, saying, “I knew she was the one.”

Ohara is a rookie and has almost no experience in acting. She said, “I’m nervous since Sato Takeru-san who was just ‘a person I see on TV’ for me, is playing as ‘Aki’. Since I have almost never filmed in front of a camera, I am nervous, I will do my best.”

The filming for the movie is said to start in the middle of this month, and it is slated to open in theaters in December of 2013.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... o-wo-aishisugiteru/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 03:14 AM | Show all posts
EXILE’s ATSUSHI and pianist Tsujii Nobuyuki team up to release a single

EXILE’s ATSUSHI and blind pianist Tsujii Nobuyuki will be teaming up to release the single “Soredemo, Ikiteyuku” on May 1st.

Originally, the song was the tune Tsujii played without preparation during the encore for his piano recital held in Boulder, Colorado on March 31st 2011. He expressed his thoughts toward the victims of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake with the tune, and ever since then, he has been playing the melody as the encore for his recitals.

Reportedly, when Tsujii heard ATSUSHI singing “Furusato” last fall, he thought, “His gentle singing voice and singing ability suit well with this melody.” He then offered ATSUSHI to write lyrics and sing to it, and ATSUSHI readily agreed to his request. The first half of the lyrics has the theme of reminiscence, while the last half has the theme of hope.

ATSUSHI commented, “Since it’s the music Tsujii-kun made while thinking about the victims, I wanted to write the lyrics and sing to it just like I’m representing his thoughts. I will do my best to sing the song to soothe the souls of people.”

“Soredemo, Ikiteyuku” will be released under the name “EXILE ATSUSHI & Tsujii Nobuyuki.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... o-release-a-single/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 03:15 AM | Show all posts
Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome reveal more details on their major debut

On March 5th, idol group Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome held a press conference in Tokyo, where they announced that they would be releasing their major debut single, “Baito Fighter“, from Warner Music Japan on May 8th. This song was chosen out of over 200 demo tracks.

Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome is an idol group that was created from the idol training cafe ‘AKIHABARA Backstage pass‘ produced by Tsunku and Shikura Chiyomaru. Their indies 1st single, “Produce“, ranked 17th on Oricon’s single weekly chart, and their 2nd single “Yoropiku Pikuyoro!” came in 8th.

The press conference started with the introduction of the 12 main members. The 8 members who are chosen by popular vote of their customers are called “weekly ranking” and they are Aikawa Ayano, Moroboshi Azuna, Kawaoto Yumi, Aoshima Karen, Hario Arisa, Hirosawa Mai, Kumamoto Miwa, and Asakura Yuri. The label staff chose Taiga Hana and Hanano Yuuka as the “maker waku”, and AD Nagisa and Suzumi Hinano were chosen by the staff as “bakusute”.

As the girls received blessings from 100 people, such as Warner Music’s chairman Ishizaka Keiichi and professional wrestler Chono Masahiro, they declared, “We really felt that we are able to make our major debut because of everyone’s support. But our start line is here, so please continue to support us. We will do our best!”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -their-major-debut/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 03:23 AM | Show all posts
SKE48′ Hata Sawako announces her graduation from the group

SKE48 member Hata Sawako will graduate from the group in the end of March.

Hata announced this during the team KII stage performance held on March 7.

According to Hata, she’s decided to graduate in order to pursue her long-time dream to be a voice actress, and starting in April, she will enter voice acting school.

She said to the audience while shedding tears, “When I was 21, I almost gave up on my dream to be a voice actress, but SKE48 was like a bridge that led me all the way to here today. Because of SKE48, I can continue pursuing my dream.”

Hata has been active as a part of team KII since December of 2010, and she is also a member of “NO NAME” which consists of Seiyuu Senbatsu members for anime “AKB0048.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... ion-from-the-group/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 03:31 AM | Show all posts
Golden Bomber’s Kyan Yutaka to make a guest appearance on ‘Biblia Koshodou no Jikenbo’

It’s been revealed that Golden Bomber’s Kyan Yutaka will be making a guest appearance on the 9th episode of Fuji TV’s ‘Getsu 9′ drama, ‘Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou‘ (airs March 11).

Kyan, who will be making his first appearance in a drama as a bookstore salesclerk, had mistakenly thought that he would be playing the lead role. “When I played the role, it turned out that it wasn’t the lead, but I had fun playing the part of bookstore salesclerk. My future is either an actor or a bookseller.”

As a salesclerk, Kyan helps a customer search for a certain book which becomes a crucial to episode 9. He’s already made his acting debut by playing the lead role in movie, ‘Shi ga Futari wo Wakatsu Made‘ (released August 2012), but this will be his first time starring in a drama.

‘Biblia Koshoudou no Jiken Techou’ stars actress Gouriki Ayame, and it’s a mystery drama that takes place at a deserted bookstore. Kyan reflected,  ”This is one of Japan’s top dramas our of all the masterpieces that even I used to watch from way back. My dream as an actor has finally come true.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... oshodou-no-jikenbo/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2013 03:39 AM | Show all posts
May’n to release new single in May + first acoustic live tour

May’n has revealed that she will be releasing her new single, “Run Real Run“, on May 8.

The title track has already been picked up as the theme song for the drama, ‘Real Onigokko THE ORIGIN‘, which starts airing on April 9. This drama is the first adaptation of Yamada Yusuke’s best-selling novel, ‘Real Onigokko‘. The song will be written by Inoue Akio, composed by Honma Akimitsu, and arranged by CHOKKAKU.

Additionally, May’n will be holding her first acoustic live tour called ‘May’n Acoustic Tour 2013: Hang jam‘ starting May 12. She is scheduled to hold a total of 12 shows in 8 locations nationwide.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... acoustic-live-tour/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2013 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Itazura na Kiss’ to get a live-action drama adaptation once again

It was announced that big hit manga “Itazura na Kiss“, which was serialized on “Bessatsu Margaret” (Shueisha) during 1990 ~ 1999, will get a live-action drama adaptation with the title “Itazura na Kiss ~Love in TOKYO.”

Previously, it was adapted into a live-action drama back in 1996, but it was not just in Japan as there were also live-action drama adaptations in Taiwan (in 2005, 2007), as well as in Korea (in 2010). Though the manga was unfinished due to the unexpected death of the author, Tada Kaoru, it still shows its strong popularity as it receives offers for picturization from all over the world even now.

This is a romantic comedy which follows a devoted one‐sided love of the protagonist “Aihara Kotoko” who is a clumsy and upright girl. Kotoko falls in love with a genius and handsome guy named “Irie Naoki” who has the IQ of 200.

In the drama, “Kotoko” will be played by model/actress Miki Honoka (16), and this will mark her first starring drama. Miki who claims to be a huge fan of the original manga, commented, “I feel pressured as there are fans of the original manga series, and also that I may be compared with the Korean and Taiwanese versions, but I’m confident that our 2013 Japanese version will be the ‘Itazura na Kiss’ which only we can make.” She also talked about the story, “This is a dreamy story for girls. There is no villain, and you can be happy watching it, so I hope we can give the viewers chuckles and comforts.”

The role of “Naoki” will be taken by actor Furukawa Yuki (25). Furukawa said, “The character (in the original manga) is a very attractive person even from a man’s point of view. So I wonder if I would be enough, but I want to try my best to meet the high expected image for the role.”

It was also announced that the drama will feature “Ikezawa Kinnosuke” who is in love with Kotoko, and takes Naoki as his rival, more so than how it was written in the original manga. Kinnosuke will be played by Yamada Yuki (22), and he said, “I want to betray the expectations in a good way, and make the viewers worry, ‘Would Kotoko go for Kin-chan?’”

“Itazura na Kiss ~Love in TOKYO” will begin airing on Fuji TV TWO (one of the premium television stations operated by Fuji TV) starting on March 29th, with 16 episodes in total (every Friday on midnight). There will also be a special program on March 21st on Fuji TV (only in Kanto region).

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... ptation-once-again/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2013 12:54 AM | Show all posts
MAN WITH A MISSION wins this year’s grand prize in CD Shop Awards

On March 7th, an award ceremony for “the 5th CD Shop Awards” was held at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo, and this year, the grand prize went to 5-member rock “wolf” band MAN WITH A MISSION’s album “MASH UP THE WORLD” (released in July 2012).

The guitarist from the band, Jean-Ken Johnny commented, “I can’t find any word other than ‘thankful’ since it’s such an honor that we have been chosen among all different types and genres of works that are being released every day.” When asked about their future goal, the members stated, “The Grammy Awards. The wolves want to walk the red carpet someday.”

“The 5th CD Shop Awards” is an annual awards ceremony that chooses winners by votes from sales clerks of CD stores all across Japan, and this year’s winners were chosen among original Japanese albums (except best albums) that were released during January 1st 2012 to December 31st 2012.

Starting this year, they started splitting the year into the first and second half and chose total 20 nominated works. The winners of the grand prize and the semi-grand prize were then chosen through the final selection votes.

The winner of the grand prize “MASH UP THE WORLD” is MAN WITH A MISSION’s second full album that was ranked No.4 on Oricon’s weekly ranking, and the semi-grand prize of this year went to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s “Pamyu Pamyu Revolution.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -in-cd-shop-awards/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2013 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Salyu announces nationwide tour starting in April

Salyu has announced that she will be starting her nationwide tour, ‘Salyu miscellany vol.1‘, in April.

Salyu’s concert, her first in about a year, will be held with the concept: “Upon my 10th anniversary in 2014, I want to hold dear to the communication with my fans through music and deliver music.” The tour will kick off on April 17th at Fukuoka’s Hyakunen Gura for a total of 10 shows.

The tour’s title “miscellany” means that Salyu will not only be performing her original songs, but will be covering songs as well.

===

<Salyu miscellany vol.1>

Wednesday, April 17th – Hakuta Hyakunen Gura Hall (Fukuoka) *two performances
Thursday, April 18th – Live Juke (Hiroshima)
Saturday, April 20th – Okayama MO:GLA (Okayama) *two performances
Monday, April 22nd – Kyoto Taku Taku (Kyoto)
Wednesday, May 1st – Gioiamia (Niigata) *two performances
Monday, May 13th – retro BackPage (Miyagi) *two performances
Wednesday, June 12th – Namba Hatch (Osaka)
Friday, June 14th – Nagoya CLUB DIAMOND HALL (Aichi)
Saturday, June 15th – yokohama BayHall (Kanagawa) *two performances
Sunday, June 23rd – Kinema Club (Tokyo) *two performances

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -starting-in-april/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-3-2013 01:02 AM | Show all posts
‘Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo’ chosen as the Picture of the Year in the 36th Japan Academy Prize

On March 8, the awarding ceremony for the “36th Japan Academy Prize” was held at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, Tokyo, and Kamiki Ryunosuke’s starring movie “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo” was the big winner, being selected for the “Picture of the Year”, “Director of the Year”, and “Outstanding Achievement in Film Editing.”

The movie also received the popularity award (for the picture category), and Hashimoto Ai and Higashide Masahiro who both appeared in the film, have been chosen as two of the winners for the “Newcomer of the Year.”

The director of the film Yoshida Daihachi shared his delight, “Thank you. I’m really surprised at this since I never expected to receive this much. I was able to film it freely with the way I wanted, and first of all, I would like to thank the producer for that. Then the young actors, as well as the staff members who let those young actors have the place to work to their complete satisfaction. I feel gratitude toward all of them from bottom of my heart.”

When the announcement for the Picture of the Year was made, Hashimoto Ai shed tears, and said, “I’m happy to see the director’s joyful face.” Higashide who made his acting debut with the film, also said, “Kamiki-kun, the lead of this movie, could not attend today because of his work. It would have been great if all of us were here, but our hearts are one, so we will have a dinner party at my place later.”

“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo” is based on Asai Ryo’s award-winning novel of the same name, and the story starts where the most popular student at the school, and the captain of the school volleyball team, “Kirishima” suddenly quits the team. This news about Kirishima shocks the entire school, and it also causes distortion among students which brings a disruption of the hierarchy at the high school.

Check out other winners of the 36th Japan Academy Prize, and the photos from the awarding ceremony below.

=====

<Picture of the Year>
- “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”
<Animation of the Year>
- “Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki”
<Director of the Year>
- Yoshida Daihachi (“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”)
<Screenplay of the Year>
- Uchida Kenji (“Kagi Dorobou no Method”)
<Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role>
- Abe Hiroshi (“Thermae Romae”)
<Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role>
- Kiki Kirin (“Waga Haha no Ki”)
<Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role>
- Otaki Hideji (“Anata e”)
<Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role>
- Yo Kimiko (“Anata e”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Music>
- Kawai Ikuko (“Kita no Canaria-tachi”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography>
- Kimura Daisaku (“Kita no Canaria-tachi”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction>
- Sugimoto Takashi (“Kita no Canaria-tachi”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction>
- Isoda Norihiro/Kondo Nariyuki (“Nobou no Shiro”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Sound Recording>
- Hashimoto Fumio (“Rengo Kantai Shirei Chokan Yamamoto Isoroku -Taiheiyou Senso 70-nen me no Shinjitsu-”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Film Editing>
- Kusakabe Mototaka (“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”)
<Outstanding Foreign Language Film>
- “Intouchables”
<Newcomer of the Year>
- Takei Emi (“Rurouni Kenshin”/”Ai to Makoto”/”Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu”)
- Nikaido Fumi (“Himizu”/”Aku no Kyoten”)
- Hahismoto Ai (“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”/”HOME Itoshi no Zashiki Warashi”/”Another”)
- Sometani Shota (“Himizu”/”Aku no Kyoten”)
- Changmin (Tohoshinki) (“Ougon wo Daite Tobe”)
- Higashide Masahiro (“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”)
- Matsuzaka Tori (“Tsunagu”/”Kirin no Tsubasa”/”Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu”)
<Special Award from the Chairman>
- The late Shindo Kaneto (Film Director/Screenwriter : passed away on May 29, 2012, aged 100)
- The late Hashimoto Fumio (Recording Engineer : passed away on November 2, 2012, aged 84)
- The late Mori Mitsuko (Actress : passed away on November 10, 2012, aged 92)
- The late Yamada Isuzu (Actress : passed away on July 9, 2012, aged 95)
- The late Wakamatsu Koji (Film Director : passed away on October 17, 2012, aged 76)
<Special Award from the Association>
- Okayasu Promotion (Negative Editing)/Sanyo Henshushitsu (Negative Editing)
- Sugawara Toshio (Sword Fight Arranger)
- Baba Masao (Art Manager)
- Miyamoto Masae (Costume Designer)
<Services Award from the Chairman>
- “Odoru Daisousasen” series
<Okada Shigeru Award>
- Central Arts K.K.
<Special Award of Honour from the Association>
- Yamada Yoji (Film Director)
<Popularity Award>
- Picture : “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”
- Actor/Actress : Oshima Yuko (“Yamikin Ushijima-kun”)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... apan-academy-prize/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2013 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Taketatsu Ayana reveals the details for her 1st album

Taketatsu Ayana has revealed the details for her 1st album, “apple symphony“, that’s scheduled for release on April 10th.

In addition to Okii Reiji, Kobayashi Shuntaro (WaJaRo), Suemitsu Atsushi, and Tsutsumi Kyohei, who contributed to Taketatsu’s singles, various artists such as Yoshida Tetsuto, Oku Hanako, Kawamoto Makoto, and Nagano Ryo (APOGEE) took part in making this album. It will be released in 3 different versions: Special Edition, Limited Edition, and Regular Edition.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -for-her-1st-album/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2013 01:10 AM | Show all posts

Vanilla Beans to release a new single collaboration with Kaji Hideki

It’s been revealed that Vanilla Beans will be releasing a new single (currently untitled), written and composed by Kaji Hideki, on May 8th.

This was announced on March 8th during their live, ‘Kaze wa Fuku no ka!? Vol.2 ~Doki Doki no Kaze~‘, at Shinjuku LOFT. Kaji was previously in charge of the lyrics for the girls’ 4th single, “LOVE & HATE“, which was released back in September of 2009.

Additionally, Vanilla Beans and Kaji will be holding a two-man live during ‘Kaze wa Fuku no ka!? Vol.3‘ on May 1st.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... n-with-kaji-hideki/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2013 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Yanagi Nagi reveals the details of her upcoming single

Yanagi Nagi will be releasing her 5th single, “Yukitoki“, on April 17th. The singer’s official website has started a trial listening service for the single.

“Yukitoki” will be used as the opening theme for the TV anime, ‘Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.‘, which starts airing in April. The song is written by Yanagi and composed and arranged by Kitagawa Katsutoshi (ROUND TABLE). It’s described as a pop tune that’s perfect for the upcoming spring season.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... er-upcoming-single/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 05:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079700 second(s), 41 queries .