ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: elizebeth

JESUS CHRIST Talk About "LOVE"

[Copy link]
Post time 10-9-2015 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 10-9-2015 01:32 PM
by louiektc

Your so-called logic (behind the chain of thoughts) are illogical.

Why must you know or understand Will of God?
Why should God explain His Will to you? In which point in time in existence of the Universe did He consulted with you of all people on what His Will were (before doing anything)?

Why I care of God that doesnt care about me?Why should I worship a God who never talk to me?
God needed not to consult me for what He is going to do, as God's plan is greater than ours. And surely I will know what God hast done, me will be part of it...understood it not now but soon will be revealed in bald.

Everyday, You have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator. If you choose to understand acent God, truly you deserved of living in a wrong century.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2015 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sephiroth at 11-9-2015 10:09 AM

by louiektc

You are an excellent repeater.

Thanks for ellaborate my points of Malaysian logical thinking.

That is not Malaysian "logical thinking", dear. Those are questions you (everyone in general) refuses to think about.

And surely I will know what God hast done, me will be part of it...understood it not now but soon will be revealed in bald.

In another word, you trully believe that God must put you in the loop (of everything He does) or He does not exist. Such childish thoughts is what holding you back.

You refused to look at the World upon which He had placed you, kept looking for some hidden meaning or purpose to your existence here. Is your life so miserable, lonely and devoid of love and life that you could reject this World and kept looking for God? I cannot help but to pity you.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2015 04:38 PM | Show all posts

IF you take time out, you may find the work of God.

‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declared the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’”
'The Bible says that God's will is “good, pleasing and perfect”.
'If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him'
'Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.'
That explain everything how you know nothing about me.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 12:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045275 second(s), 25 queries .