CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2461|Reply: 1

Buddhist Sermon Series 3

[Copy link]
Post time 11-4-2015 03:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
"I left my family to find the way to eliminate sufferings.  Elimination of the sufferings would let me achieve the final salvation.  I practiced both torturing-style practices and simplified practice for six years.  I could not still eliminate the sufferings after all."

---- The Buddha

Learning points:
The Buddha was correct to notice that elimination of the sufferings would let him achieve the final salvation.
However, he also noticed approaches and process to attain the final salvation must be carefully considered.
Stay in your everyday life where sufferings will exist around you.  Leaving your everyday life for "better practice" will make you far from the final salvation.
The middle path approach is indeed very important in every aspect of your life.  For example, the Buddha regretted about his two extreme styles of practice.  What he really regretted was that he did not notice or respect the middle path approach to figure out the Right Practice.  The Right Practice is based on the middle path approach and means doing right actions in everyday life to attain the final salvation.  In other words, stay in your everyday life and do your best to eliminate sufferings in the life.

here the link: http://shingyotemple.jimdo.com/seminary/sermon/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-4-2015 05:14 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 11:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070445 second(s), 32 queries .