CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3297|Reply: 8

Fallopian tube blocked

[Copy link]
Post time 5-3-2016 04:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ada saper2 yg tiub fallopian tersumbat & berjaya conceive naturally..if yes,apa u uols amalkan.
Iols dh 8 tahun kawin,tiub terumbat with hydrosalpinx & ada adhesion.
Dah 2x buat laparoscopy..but still x berjaya..2nd laps tu doc nk clip both of my tube & proceed with ivf..tp iols insists x nak sbb blom bersedia & kalau clip definitely peluang utk conceive naturally tu dh tertutup.
Skrg iols amalkan castor oil therapy & baru oder serraptease from iherb.com

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-3-2016 10:26 PM | Show all posts
...if...after 2 laps done and your gynae advised on IVF...then i think u should follow your gynae advice and proceed with IVF...hydrosalphinx nie is a severe form of tubal damage...surgery yang ko dah lalui most probably is laparoscopic salphingostomy...whereby your gynae attempted to release the blockage in your fallopian tube...

...apa2 pon...think about it sis...success of IVF is dependent on your age also...the older u get...the lower your success rate...but i do agree...u have to be mentally and financially prepared before proceeding with IVF...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2016 07:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ipes2 at 7-3-2016 07:14 AM

If Qiqi still taruh harapan for naturally conceived pregnancy, then you should know also your chances of getting that. Maybe your gynae yg viewed your tubes masa Lap tu lebih tahu keadaan tubes you? Blackmore's input is very relevant.

(..baru nak tempek some thread on Tubal Pregnancy.
Siap dah karang and review so that infonya tak tersalah hihi ..
Nanti I letak lain minggu kot, sebab thread ni tentu akan generate interest and is topical; I will highlight it.)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-3-2016 10:45 AM | Show all posts
blackmore replied at 5-3-2016 10:26 PM
...if...after 2 laps done and your gynae advised on IVF...then i think u should follow your gynae ad ...

ar r, qiqi buat salpingostomy..after the surgery, ada cuba buat iui for 1 round..doc advice cuba for sampai 3 rounds..if x berjaya baru proceed with ivf.tapi dia nk clip tube..tu yg buat qiqi x nak..skrg umur dh 33, khwin dah 8 tahun.
blom bersedia utk clip both of my tube, sbb ada a few geng from club ttc yg clip their tube but still tak berjaya, end up menyesal follow the doc advice, 0% pun dah x ada even nk cuba buat treatment cara lain.
qiqi faham if ikut doc punya teori hydrosalpinx mmg boleh merosakkan embrio.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-3-2016 10:47 AM | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 7-3-2016 07:12 AM
If Qiqi still taruh harapan for naturally conceived pregnancy, then you should know also your chance ...

hehe qiqi masih berharap miracle will happen to me ...nanti tepek ek the info

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2016 02:57 AM | Show all posts
qiqi replied at 7-3-2016 10:45 AM
ar r, qiqi buat salpingostomy..after the surgery, ada cuba buat iui for 1 round..doc advice cuba f ...

...yes...hydrosalphinx can affect embryo implantation...hydrosaphinx fluid may potentially "wash away" your embryo...thus making it difficult to get implanted to your uterine wall...that is why if u want to embark on IVF...your gynae would advice u to have your tube either clip or resected...

...if u only have hydrosalphinx on one side of the tube...then...the chances of the other tube to be affected by the infected tube is very likely...if your gynae were to perform tubal ligation on the affected tube...then the chances of u getting pregnant naturally would be better...and if u were to proceed with IVF...your chances of a successful IVF is better..

...selagi ko tak decide to have your tubes ligated...then dont waste your money on IVF...cos failure rate is high...

...tubal ligation can be done either by resecting your tube or by clipping it...the advantage of the clip is that u can remove it thru a reversal of tubal ligation procedure...if u have it resected...thats the end of it lerr...so discuss with your gynae again...and do discuss with your hubby also...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-3-2016 10:12 AM | Show all posts
semoga berjaya qiqi..
dulu saya dah 2 kali buat iui...
dah buat laproscopy..ada endometriosis..fibroid
belum ada rezeki...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2016 12:02 PM | Show all posts
ini info for fallopian tube blocked, dunno whether its works or not.

Using Serrapeptase for Female Fertility Issues

Research also shows serrapeptase has the ability to dissolve and digest non-living tissue – scars, fibrous cysts in the breasts and uterus, and blood clots.

Studies out of Singapore and Japan reveal that 85.7% of female participants with fibrocystic breast disease experiencing breast engorgement (swelling), pain and firmness showed moderate to marked improvement after undergoing serrapeptase therapy versus those receiving a placebo.

Extensive research has been conducted on the ability of serrapeptase to reduce chronic inflammation and support a healthy immune response within the body to reduce inflammation and swelling. Serrapeptase does this by digesting the biofilm (fluid bubble) at the site of injury, or around inflamed or damaged tissues, thins the fluid within the biofilm and increases drainage of these fluids.

It is because of these actions that serrapeptase is used in natural medicine to treat the following health issues which happen to be common side effects of many fertility health issues…

• chronic inflammation
  • pain associated with proteins – often from scar tissue and edema
  • viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections
  • postoperative inflammation, lesions and scars
  • varicose veins

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-5-2023 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Regarding ivf and surrogacy, I found a Ukrainian law translated into English. I advise anyone interested to read it. https://www.mother-surrogate.com/pdf/surrogate_motherhood_law.pdf

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 04:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060790 second(s), 37 queries .